23

"Renjun must be in there." Hendery whispered looking at Chief Byun's mansion. He licked his lips with his venomous tongue. He was ready to taste the blood of the young omega.

Renjun entered Mr Byun's house carefully through the back door. It was the only place he knew to be safe. He was raised here keeping the chief company since childhood. If he was found, at least he would die here.

The door opened. "Freeze!" Hendery yelled with his men raising their guns. Renjun gasped hearing their footsteps above him.

"You will not be able to find me fur-brains. I am in the secret underground floor. Did you really think the Chief of Venus would not have an emergency escape room?" Renjun thought with a smirk.

"Renjun Huang. If you're here, I want you to know that the whole world is against you, your Donghyuck and your friends. If you want them to be freed and alive, surrender your body to me in a day."

"We've sniffed everywhere, sir. He's not here." Jisung explained making Renjun sigh in relief.

"Thank god." he said to himself.

"I mean of course he isn't here. His scent is just here because he lived here. I'll just kill the others and find him later." Hendery face-palmed signaling his men to retreat.

Everybody turned around after hearing Taeyong's loud scream. Jaehyun immediately turned and held him tightly.

"T-Taeyong!" Jaehyun yelled fearfully.

"Taeyong?" Yuta said concerned.

"Sorry, it's too dark in this forest."

"Really? You scared me!" Jaehyun hissed angrily. "I thought you were shot. Stay close." the alpha commanded vaguely.

"I'll do what I want. Okay?" Taeyong hissed releasing his body from Jaehyun's strong grip.

"When did Jae start caring for Taeyong?" Jeno thought to himself.

The five stared at each other. They had been running for a long time now.
"What are we going to do now. Hendery's soldiers are coming for us." Taeyong questioned. "And this jungle isn't safe at all."

"Don't worry, I have an invisible shack somewhere around here." Yuta said stretching his hands out. There it was, his shack appeared from thin air.

"How many shacks do you have in the forest?"

"I can't count them but they only appear to those who desperately need them."

The five entered the house and sat by the sofas. Mark quickly served them some tea. Immediately the beta sighed as he sat down.

"When did Hendery gain so much power?! How did this happen?" Mark questioned frustrated.

"Why did you and your mate betray us in the first place? It's all your fault!" Jaehyun yelled at the betas.

"Okay guys let's stop figh..."

"SHUT UP, Jeno!" the others shouted except Taeyong . They were all bickering with each other whilst Taeyong watched in silence and disappointment.