"I just cannot be myself

"I just cannot be myself."

JISUNG's POV:

Here was back at the dance studio. The same day after getting drunk and high just the night before. Jisung was not in the mood and neither his body was able to keep up with him. But he could never refuse Felix, he was literally the Sun.

He sighed opening the door, his ears being welcomed by the booming sound of the music, and people looking towards him, but quickly minded their own business. Felix waved at the boy and Jisung quickly strolled through the studio, beanie on his head, glasses on the bridge of his nose. While, on the other hand, his outfit was something comfy he randomly picked from his wardrobe. A long, black and green cardigan, buttoned up and a pair of grey, oversized cargo pants.

He came to a stop in front of the younger as he smiles weakly.

"Hi."

"Jisung baby you look like a walking corpse. Are you still feeling hangover from yesterday?"

"You bet I am." He stretched his arms as he let his bag fall onto the floor next to Felix's.

"Should we stretch or have you already done that?"

"I was waiting for you." Felix said as he slipped his arm into Jisung's and started walking across the studio arm by arm with the boy.

"Hyung you don't mind us practicing here, do you?" Felix said in a sweet voice as they approached a very known figure by Jisung now, Minho.

"Hm? No, I guess not." The older said absent as he turned towards the mirror, putting his earphones in.

" The older said absent as he turned towards the mirror, putting his earphones in

"This is so annoying!!" Felix said loud as the two boys were left in the studio. Well, Minho as well but he went out for a smoke was what Jisung was thinking.

"Sungie how do you even do that? Show me again!"

The younger's voice pulled Jisung out of his train of thoughts as he blinked fast. "Yeah, s-sure."