"Your hands are cold

"Your hands are cold."

MINHO'S POV

"Yeah."

That was the only thing Minho said to Changbin before turning his gaze to the glass of the cocktail he had ordered for himself, caressing with his index finger the rim of the glass, slowly. "I definitely can't tell Changbin that this boy right here was what I wanted to get out of head." Minho's facial expression changed to a quite irritated one as his brows furrowed and his lips quite pouting.

"Oh yeah Minho hyung came in the dance studio today while Jisung was teaching me a dance." Felix said snapping his fingers, a glass of beer in his other hand swinging it in Changbin's direction. "He was kind of staring if you ask me."

Minho instantly turned his attention to Felix, wide eyed and blinking slow 5 times. "Was he watching me the whole class???" The older let out a cough straightening in his seat as he raised a brow at Felix, might as well just go along with his teasing.

"So what if I was staring? Jealous it wasn't you?"

"Not at all, you're not my type."

"Of course I'm not, your type is short, muscular men that make bad jokes and are obsessed with food, right?" Minho could see Felix's expression changing looking anywhere else but at him, a faint blush creeping to his cheeks.

"Cat got your tongue now?" Changbin said looking at Felix as well hoping he would come with a comeback to what Minho just said.

"Well...you are wro-" Felix cut himself off rolling his eyes as he picked up his phone from the table, starting to aggressively tap at the keyboard. "Whatever."

Jisung couldn't suppress the giggle he was holding as he covered his mouth looking at Felix who was now sulking. Minho turned his gaze at him scanning his face that was now all stretched into a big smile while talking with the guys at the table. That was until he turned his gaze towards the older gulping as he caught Minho staring at him, but shoved it off with a kind, shy smile then looking away. Minho smirked turning to look towards the dance floor where people were doing anything else but dancing.

"How's your leg Jisung? Does it still hurt?" Felix then asked looking up from his phone and blinking fast at Jisung, his eyes slowly forming a worrying sparkle in them.

"Did you have an accident at the dance studio?" Minho turned his head as he said those words. His mouth spoke before him, being as shocked as the jaw dropped reaction from Hyunjin that was sat behind Jisung.

"No, no! It's not like that, is just that...I had an accident when I was umm...younger. S-so my left leg and hip are pinned with IM." The younger said as he started playing with his sweater paws, taking a deep breath shuddering a little. He looked uncomfortable.