VII. -M

"Show me

"Show me..."

JISUNG' S POV:

"I-Its actually...M-Minho."

He said, Jisung finally said it, it felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. That weight, though, came back and even heavier than before after Jisung rose up to look at Hyunjin's face. The boy's face was full of shock, eyes wide open, same with the mouth and hand eyebrows arched as he watched the younger silently.

"Say something Hyunjin, I'm starting to feel like it was not a good idea telling you."

"W-What? No, Jisung!" Hyunjin came back to his senses, placing a hand on Jisung's thigh. "Thank you...for telling me." The corners of his mouth rose up a little, smiling at his best friend.

"What's wrong? I know you too well. Tell me what's on your mind." Jisung placed both his hands behind him on the bed, watching the older the whole time, brows arched.

"I-It's just, Minho? Like, you barely even talked and when you did it was like really, but REALLY, awkward." Hyunjin started as he looked around the room and then back at the boy in front of him.

"What? It was not awkward...i-it was just a little weird in the beginning, but I..." Jisung thought for a while before looking in the eyes of the older. "I want to get to know him."

"Ooh confident, this suit you so well. Better bring this kind of vibe when you are near Minho." Hyunjin said wiggling his eyebrows.

Jisung would lie if he said he didn't cringe at that, dirty jokes about him and his crush already being made. He kind of regretted telling Hyunjin, but oh well it is what it is.

"I'll go get dressed I'm going to practice." The boy said pulling his body up from the comfortable mattresses as he whined out loud. "Jissuuuuuungggggg, I don't wanna gooooooo!!"

"Then don't go, jeez."