ꁅꍏꂵꍟ ꉣ꒒ꍏꈤ

Currently Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk, and Deandre all sitting in the hotel's lounge.]

Niffty: So, like where are your wings?

Vaggie: Niffty, I don't have--

[Vaggie's sentence is cut off by Angel Dust.]

Angel Dust: Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?

Deandre: do you ever chill with the weird comments?

Angel dust: kid, you've been with me for 5 months. What do you think?

[Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt]

Niffty: Yeah. Where are your tits?

[Vaggie sighs]

Vaggie: Any other questions?

Husk: I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?

Vaggie: It's not her fault. Angels are just--

Angel Dust: Liars?

Vaggie: ...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best.

Husk: Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.

Angel Dust: And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?

Vaggie: She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone.

Deandre: whatever it is....im sure she can do it.

Vaggie smiles at him. Knowing he understands.

Deandre: though...there is one thing Adam said to me that's sticking...

Angel dust: well? Don't keep it to yourself, kid. Spill it!

Vaggie: he said something about Deandre being a descendant of a guy called "satoru gojo".

Husk: satoru gojo...? Sounds like a Japanese name....

Deandre: yeah...it does. Though, do any of you know who he is..? [to vaggie] he seems pretty famous in heaven, do you know?

Vaggie: I only heard rumors of him from the seraphim and Adam. Apparently....

He was a human created not by angels. Around when Lucifer was still an angel, satoru was born. Created by an unknown force in heaven.

He was a powerful being. Able to control the very force of reality itself.

Of course, due to this power, he was overconfident. And extremely laidback.

The angels didn't like that. So they all resented him from the garden. Though, all but one angel made friends with him. That being Lucifer.