ꉣꀎꋪꋪꎇꍟꉓ꓄

It's been 2 months since the defeat of Adam, and the creation of the new hotel. And honestly, things were going okay.

Yeah, sinners still aren't coming to the hotel. But other than that, everyone's been getting along.

Everyone's still sad about Pentious, but they try to keep a happy face. It's what he would've wanted.

Anyways, back to our main protagonist, Deandre carmine gojo.

Deandre is currently jumping through building, speeding through the pride ring.

Charlie asked Deandre to get some groceries for her due to them running out.

Deandre had a bag of groceries on his hand as he made a huge jump through the air, suddenly, multiple fire missiles was launched at him. As Deandre turns to it. Then...

 It's then showed who shot the flame missles

It's then showed who shot the flame missles. As the demon smirked.

 As the demon smirked

???: finally....I GOT HIM!!!! THAT FUCKING GOJO IS DEAD-

Oh, it's you again.

The demon turned to see Deandre leaning on a wall of a building while carrying the groceries.

???: w-what?! How do you always-

Deandre: look, I know you guys wanna kill me for my power. And if it's not that then it's to hold me for ransom cuz my mom is rich, but today I'm busy. So kindly piss off.

???: pfft....HAHAHA! You think I'm actually going to listen?! You're as naive as I thought!

Deandre:....can I atleast get your name or...?