Chapter 17: Seventeen Widower

It was Jiang Qingxiao's impulsive decision to allow Liu Jingjue to live here for a long time.

After three or five days of careful consideration, she found that she had no regrets.

Maybe the master left too early, she was alone for too long, or maybe she was affected by the inexplicable feelings lingering in her heart.

She ultimately chose to keep him.

The date is permanent, but if Liu Jingjue wants to leave, he can leave at any time.

The young man's body recovered faster than Jiang Qingxiao expected. He only stayed in bed for a few days before he was able to walk.

"What's going on? Be careful of the cold."

Jiang Qingxiao spread the herbs that needed to be dried in the courtyard, and then reached out to help him sit down, but Liu Jingjue took her hand.

The fingers were intertwined tightly again.

She lowered her head and glanced with a calm expression, obviously having adapted to this habit of the young man.

"I can't see you in the room."

Liu Jingjue hugged Jiang Qingxiao's arm and sat down with her, his beautiful eyes curled up and shining brightly.

"I just wanted to find you."

He said, and rubbed Jiang Qingxiao's shoulder with the side of his face, showing undisguised attachment and dependence on his face.

Doctor Jiang frowned slightly at Liu Jingjue's action, and reminded him softly, "Be careful, don't touch the wound."

Then, she asked with concern: "Does it still hurt?"

After hearing this, there was a flash of wisdom in Liu Jingjue's eyes, and he buried his head in her shoulder, but his hand took Jiang Qingxiao's hand and slowly touched his chest.

He shyly whispered, "Well, it still hurts. If you don't believe me, you can touch me."

Unexpectedly, the woman did not do as he wished, but suddenly took out her hand and stood up, and said seriously: "Since there is still some pain, it means there is real fire inside, and the heat needs to be removed. I will go and boil some more medicine for you."

After saying that, she walked to the pharmacy, leaving him stunned where he was with a look on his face. Liu Jingjue was disappointed and aggrieved.

As evening approached, Wenqing Mountain behind the courtyard was ablaze with clouds, and misty red clouds filled the sky.

In the yard, Jiang Qingxiao was sitting on a stone bench, coaxing the young man who was afraid of hardship to drink medicine obediently.

Dr. Jiang was very worried. For the first time, she felt that the sick Liu Jingjue was more difficult to deal with than the children in the village.

You were obviously pretty good when you took the medicine for the first time, weren't you?

"Drink up obediently, and I'll make fish porridge for you later."

Jiang Qingxiao sighed, looking at the young man who was holding her arms and burying his head in her neck and said warmly.

After a long while, Liu Jingjue replied to her in a depressed tone, with an extremely aggrieved tone, "No, you are not even willing to help me take a look..."

The young man's words were indeed a bit unreasonable. After all, the wound had been cared for in the past few days. Changing the dressing was all done by Jiang Qingxiao.