Chapter 41: Forty-one Widower

Liu Jingjue suddenly opened his eyes and saw Granny Huai in front of him, looking at him solemnly.

She tried to persuade him: "Child, don't do anything stupid."

Bai Siwei, who was behind him, immediately came forward and grabbed his hand anxiously.

"That's right, Ah Jue, you can't die."

He said with red eyes, choking and laughing to the young man who looked worried.

"You and the Little Medical Fairy have a child!"

————

The extremely cold place in Beizhou.

Jiang Qingxiao stood quietly at the highest point of the mountain, wearing a silver black armor.

The dark clouds in the sky overhead were churning, like a huge vortex, pressing down heavily.

The strong wind made the hem of her clothes rustle.

Under Jiang Qingxiao's feet, one white and one black, a battle between immortals and demons, clearly dividing the red Beizhou into two pieces.

The boundaries should not be blurred.

She didn't know when the snow fell from the sky.

The wind carried the snow particles and hit them on the silver armor, making a sound like blades touching each other.

Jiang Qingxiao just watched quietly.

She was waiting...

Suddenly, a sharp scolding came from the young man behind her, "The Lord Shen is still injured. This is how you, the servants, take care of the Lord Shen."

The woman heard this and frowned lightly.

At this moment, a snow cloak was placed on Jiang Qingxiao's body.

Immediately afterwards, the top of the head was covered with a sixty-four-bone paper umbrella with a thin plum blossom painted on it.

Although the paper umbrella is small, its whole body is glowing with pale golden light, and it can easily block countless wind and snow.

When Jiang Qingxiao came back to her senses, she saw Zisang Weiqing, wearing a light azure round collar and a white fur coat, standing behind her.

He was holding an umbrella and looking at her with a smile.

The young man has a handsome face, gorgeous clothes, and a proud and noble temperament. Standing there proudly, he is incompatible with the desolate and barren Beizhou Chidi with red sand all over the ground.

"It's cold in Beizhou, and the Lord Shen is seriously injured and has yet to recover, so you should be more careful."

When he said this, Jiang Qingxiao's eyes fell behind the young man.

She saw the two personal attendants brought by Zisang Weiqing scolding the corporals who had been born and died with her for many years.

Immediately she frowned in displeasure and said in a cold voice: "Your Majesty, you came here specially to train soldiers for me?"

Zisang Weiqing's face froze when he saw this, and then he called out in a deep voice.

"Stop!"

The little immortal attendant suddenly stopped talking.

"Shenjun, you are not well yet, please go back to the tent with Weiqing..."

Zisang Weiqing said, tentatively trying to hold the woman's arm that was so close, but unexpectedly, Jiang Qingxiao turned around the next moment and interrupted quietly.