Chapter 55: Fifty-five Widower

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Qingxiao suddenly raised her long eyebrows, surprised that Ling Aoxue, whom she had not seen for only a few hundred years, was so arrogant and willful that he regarded human life as nothing.

The woman's lips were slightly open, and she was about to say something, but unexpectedly the young man in front of her was one step ahead of her.

"Okay."

Liu Jingjue stood facing the young man and spoke slowly.

"If this can make Young Master Aoxue to forgive Ah Jue and stop embarrassing Shenjun, I am willing to be punished."

When he said this, the young man lowered his head slightly, his tone was extremely humble, but his back was straight.

Liu Jingjue definitely didn't guess Ling Aoxue's sinister intentions. Just when he was tied up by the Aurora Silk, he realized that this thing was very spiritual.

When it acts on them, it is extremely heavy, and even if he struggle desperately, it will only become tighter and tighter.

During this period, he could even clearly hear the clicking sounds of his arms and ribs being squeezed and contracted as they could not bear the heavy pressure.

The fragile chest and abdomen were strangled so painfully that it was impossible to breathe.

Therefore, he will definitely not be able to survive the two hundred blows.

But the young man had his own considerations, and he wanted to take a gamble.

What if a physical pain could be exchanged for a moment of pity and removal of the handle he had left on Ling Aoxue?

No matter how painful it is, he still wins.

Towards evening, the weather suddenly turned cloudy, black clouds piled up and rolled down. The air was humid and dull, and a storm was coming.

Ling Aoxue stood still, looking at the young man kneeling not far away with his back to him, and smiled contemptuously.

He saw the young man's wrist flicking, and the aurora silk was spread out immediately. Then with a powerful wave, the silk section carried the power of thunder and hit the young man's thin back hard.

There was a loud snap.

Liu Jingjue's shirt was torn open with great force, and the skin on his back was immediately torn open.

The young man groaned, and his thin body trembled like a dead leaf in the cold wind. He swayed uncontrollably a few times and then stood up straight again.

But the young man who was so angry didn't give him a chance to relax at all. He pulled out another silk scarf, covering it right on top of the old wound. A new wound was added to the original open wound, and the bones were clearly visible.

The blood immediately dyed his shirt red.

There were even a few points that were thrown into the air by the Aurora Silk and scattered in the soil.

A faint smell of blood immediately lingered in the courtyard.

However, the silk section of the torture instrument was still as clean as new, and countless spiritual halo were flowing on it, waving it excitedly in the air as if it has a spiritual consciousness.

Very proud.

In these two blows, Ling Aoxue used all his strength.

At this time, the Aurora Silk was no longer a soft satin, but turned into a sharp and soft knife, chopping the young man's frail body again and again.