#1 - Family Portraits

WARNINGS - underage drinking, implied abuse. (Yes this is the abuse au for Drew😋👍)

As Jake took another drink of his alcohol, he could hear a voice getting louder and could see a boy getting closer to him. He couldn't quite recognize him at first, then soon came to realize that it was his best friend, Drew. Drew ran up to Jake and tried to get the bottle from him.

"Jake! what are you doing-c'mon, get up!" He said loudly.

He continued to try to get the bottle from Jake but all Jake could think about was how freaking beautiful Drew was. Jake's gaze landed to his hair, his eyes, then his lips.

His lips...

His lips looked so soft, Jake wanted to see if they were as soft as they looked. So he did.

Just as Drew was about to grab Jake, he pulled him down so they were face to face.

"Wha-" Drew tried to say.

He couldn't because Jake cut him off. He leaned in and kissed Drew. Drew pulled back and Jake saw his face go red. He looked away and Jake stared at him.

That felt so...amazing.. but also, bad? I guess it felt bad because I'm dating Hailey. Is kissing someone else considered cheating..? Jake thought.

"Huh..I'm tired, Drew.." Jake said with slurring words. "And I feel sick to-"

Just then Jake felt vomit make its way to his throat and then his mouth. He doubled over and threw up and the floor. Drew moved away as soon as he could tell Jake was gonna puke, so he didn't get anything on him. But Jake did. His favorite jacket now had puke on it. It smelled sour and sweet at the same time. And not the good sweet.

"Ugh..!" Jake heard Drew hiss out. He looked up at him with puke on the rim of his mouth.

Drew gagged and faced the other way. Someone came over and basically kicked the two boys out, Jake couldn't really remember.

"What were you thinking!?" Drew said.

Jake was starting to sober up after puking, so he could think straighter.

"Oh..uh..I can't really remember the reason I went. Just an impulsive moment .?" Jake shrugged.

Drew stared at him in disbelief. "An impulsive moment? Your underage! How did you even get in!?"

"Shh..the writer doesn't know what to write for this part.." Jake said.

"WHY ARE YOU BREAKING THE FORTH WALL??" Drew said. "Whatever, let's just go. I'll drive you home."

"What? No! I'll totally get in trouble if I come home smelling like this!" Jake yelled.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Drew rolled his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm not taking you to my house." Drew said, crossing his arms.

Jake groaned. "What?? Why!? Please Drew!!"

"No."

"Please? I'll do anything!!"

Drew thought for a moment. "Fine. But you better not be lying."

"I'm not! I promise!" Jake smiled and walked closer to Drew.

**DREW'S HOUSE**

Drew closed his car door. "You're lucky that my parents are always so busy with work, if not, they would totally freak."

"Yea, yea.." Jake rolled his eyes and caught up to Drew.

*click*

The door unlocked. Jake walked in after Drew, making sure to close the door after he was inside. Jake looked around, Drew's house never failed to amaze him. It was a mansion. The outside was a pretty green grey color and black, and the inside was pretty much the same. There were paintings and awards hanging and in glass cabinets. There was a lot of awards from Drew, mostly for school and violin related matters.

Drew saw Jake looking and gently smiled while scoffing. "God, you've seen this place a million times, why is your face always the same..?"

"Oh. Sorry," Jake said, looking back at Drew. "It's just all really impressive..."

Drew turned. His cheeks heated up a bit but he ignored it.

"Not really.." He said.

Jake sighed. Drew always thought everything had to be perfect...

He glanced up and saw a family portrait. In the picture, There was Drew's mom, dad, and what looked to be his grandma. Drew wasn't smiling, in fact, he looked miserable. His eyes were red and puffy. He was definitely crying before that picture. Jake had saw that portrait many times but just came to realize that Drew's cheek was sorta red.

A slap mark...Jake realized.

"Jake, are you coming?" Drew asked, snapping Jake out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Jake looked around and realized that Drew was at the stairs, crackers and water in hand. "Oh, yea, sorry."

                                 {This is just a test to see if anyone will actually read this..😭}

     Also any mistakes are by accident (obvi). I reread this a million times so I hope there isn't any.