#11 - Terrible and emo.

Drews pov!!

I feel terrible. And tired. And sore.

I wait at the front of the school for Liam, Henry, and Jake. My hood is up and my sleeves are down. I wasn't able to make my hair presentable since I was almost "late." And my arms..well...they have tiny scars on them and I really don't wanna have people asking about them.

"Drew!" I looked up to see Henry and Liam. Henry was running to me, Liam was walking behind, surprisingly keeping up with Henry.

I was shocked and almost fell over when Henry literally tackled me with a hug.

"It's been so long since I last saw you!!" He fake cried.

"It's been two days, Lettuce Brain." I responded.

He let go and gasped, "What did you call me!? I'm not a Lettuce Brain!"

"Then you're a shorty." Liam said, shrugging, "Hey Drew."

I waved and Henry went on, "I'm not short!"

"Oh yeah, then why did I get here the same time you did even though I was walking and you were running?" Liam said with a teasing voice.

That shut Henry up.

Liam looked at me, "You look terrible. And emo. But I'm not judging, I did have scene faze. Which I guess isn't the same but.." I always come to school with some new injury, so at this point, everyone just stopped asking. I think Henry and Liam knew, they just didn't want to be right. So they pretended like everything was fine.

"I stayed up till 5." I said.

"Whaatt!? Folks, Andrew Williams, the straight A student, stayed up till 5 AM!" Henry said, putting his hands on his cheeks.

"Don't call me that."

"What?"

"Don't call me Andrew."

"Oh. Sorry!" Henry smiled like the goofer he is.

I nodded and that was that. Henry and Liam talked to eachother and I went on my phone. 

.

.

.

Maybe 10 minutes before the bell rings, Jake finally came. He said hi and all that to everyone then started talking to me, but it was mostly awkward.

"I'm grounded. My mom took away my phone.." He sounded sad. Obviously.

"Your mom found out?" I asked.

"Yep. I almost got away with it though.." I feel like Jake wanted me to ask how but I didn't really want to talk so I just said: Dang. That's sad.

He didn't say anything after that. Just talked to the other two for a bit.

Ding dong ding dong!

Well. There's the bell...

Ugh. I hate school...