#3 - Where's Drew?

Jakes Pov for this chapter😽 (also will take any tips for writing better   T🙏T)

I went back to Drew's bed and laid on it. Then the shower stopped and a few minutes later Drew came out of the bathroom with wet hair and new clothes. He had on a black shirt and some knee shorts. I waved at him lazily.

"If you're tired just go to sleep.." Drew said, chuckling a bit.

My head perked up, "I'm fine! I wanna talk to you..."

Drew smiled softly, "About what?" He sat at the end of his bed.

"Anything.." My voice was softer as I slowly got more tired.

Drew sighed, "Go to sleep."

"Noo..I don't......wanna..." My eyes felt heavy and I couldn't help but close them.

"Goodnight, Jake.." I could barely hear Drew say it before I fell asleep.

.

.

.

When I opened my eyes, it was morning. I sat up and stretched before looking around. What time is it...? A digital clock on my night stand told me that it was 8:48 am. Wait...

I don't own a digital clock!

I looked around to realize that this wasn't my bedroom either. It was Drew's...huh..

I calmed down and remembered what happened last night. Dang it..I fell asleep..but, where's Drew?

I got out of the bed, my feet that were once warm suddenly turned cold from the floor. Drew must've took my shoes off for me. I looked around Drew's room first, his closet, his bathroom, the little random room in his room that's empty, but he was no where to be found. So I left his room and quietly went downstairs. Hm..it's quiet..

I turned the corner to the living room and there he was, sleeping on the couch with his legs curled up to his chest. I was confused. Why as Drew sleeping down here?

I walked up to him, careful not to wake him up, and put a blanket on his still body. 

*growl*

Oh. I'm hungry. Maybe I should make something...

I looked at Drew. I'm sure he won't mind!