30 Minutes

[A/N] Wow that last chapter was probably the longest I've ever done! But that's not the most important thing right now, I just wanted to say thanks once again for all the reads, votes, and comments, I love you all so much!~~ As you can see that finally after 16 chapters the romance is finally starting to blossom~ (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ I just can't wait!~ So I'll end the note here and once again thank you all so much!~~

"Natsu-san I don't wanna leave!" Wendy exclaimed as she, Natsu, and Gray had all gotten to the parking lot with Wendy's stuff and Carla.

"Sorry Wend, you have school tomorrow and don't forget Sherria and Romeo are there" Natsu said as he got in the passenger seat of Gray's black suv.

"But onii-chan!" Wendy whined, she had only used 'onii-chan' on Natsu when she urgently wanted something and usually it worked but not this time.

"I wish you could stay too but you can't, sorry" Natsu appologized and Wendy began to pout as she sat in the back seat with her stuff and Carla.

"You two are so adorable" Gray smiled a little as he started the car and Wendy stopped pouting for a moment to give Natsu a 'he's so into you' look before pouting again.

"Say I'm adorable again and Wendy and I are gonna sing every fucking song in Japanese that we know and trust me it's a lot" Natsu threatened and Wendy finally stopped pouting to giggle.

"You're seriously rejecting the only compliment you've ever gotten from me? Wow I'm shocked" Gray snickered and Natsu glared at him until he felt a buzz in his pocket and he took out his phone to see who texted him.

Lucy 6:34
Did you have fun sleeping on Gray last night?~
Natsu 6:35
YES OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE HE LET ME DO IT THE ENTIRE NIGHT (●⌒∇⌒●)
Lucy 6:36
So it wasn't by accident?~
Natsu 6:37
It was and wasn't BUT I SWEAR BY MORNING I WAS SOMEHOW ON HIS FUCKING CHEST AND I DIED
Natsu 6:38
R.I.P. NATSU DRAGNEEL, CAUSE OF DEATH: GRAY'S FUCKING SEXINESS
Lucy 6:39
You think he's sexy?
Natsu 6:40
HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN HIM!? LIKE GODDAMN CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT BC DAT ASS IS ON FIRE
Lucy 6:41
You are ridiculous
Natsu 6:42
YOU USED TO DATE HIM, WHAT'S IT LIKE!?
Lucy 6:43
He and I only dated for like 3 days because we realized we'd be better off as friends
Natsu 6:44
I bet it's better than being the richest person alive
Lucy 6:45
I seriously doubt it
Natsu 6:46
LIES
Lucy 6:47
So I'm assuming he's taking you and Wendy to your house?
Natsu 6:48
Yep and after we drop her off. We will be alone. In the car. FOR 30 FUCKING MINUTES (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
Lucy 6:49
Well I gtg, try not to fanboy too much over your senpai
Natsu 6:50
You're finally becoming a weeaboo *glistening anime tears dramatically roll down face*

Natsu put his phone and his pocket and noticed that Wendy had been observing his entire conversation with Lucy.

"Do you not know what privacy is?" he asked.

"You weren't paying attention to me so I wanted to see what you were doing that was" Wendy explained.

"Anyway, can we go to Wendy's? That place was made for me" she asked and Natsu looked over at Gray to see if he was listening.

"Please" the dragonslayers pleaded.

"You can't say no to this" Natsu said before both he and Wendy winked and put a peace sign next to their faces.

"You two are such dorks" Gray laughed a little as he drove into the Wendy's parking lot.

"THIS IS MY DOMAIN BITCHES!" Wendy yelled excitedly and both Natsu and Gray laughed.