Tell Me How You Feel

Igneel's funeral was probably one of the saddest things Natsu would ever experience, Wendy was holding his hand the entire time and after it was finally over she still wouldn't let go.

"Natsu..." she murmured quietly as Natsu began to walk to Lucy's convertable with Lucy and Gray who had also come.

"Why did this happen?" Wendy asked as a few tears clouded her eyes.

"Daddy was a good person... bad things aren't supposed to happen to good people" a few tears ran down her face and Natsu kneeled down and layed a hand on her shoulder.

"Bad things happen to everyone Wendy, that's something we can't prevent... I'm upset about this too but... there's nothing we can do about it now..." Natsu murmured and Wendy hugged him tightly as she began to cry, Natsu hugged her back and Wendy burried her face in his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay Wend" Natsu tried to reassure Wendy and he placed a small kiss on her forehead causing her to giggle.

"Natsu-san everyone's watching" she informed him but Natsu laughed a little.

"Are you embarrassed of your favorite big brother?" the latter asked as he picked her up.

"Natsu-san put me down! I'm wearing a dress!" Wendy exclaimed as her face reddened and Natsu chuckled as he put her back down.

"Well see ya later Wend" Natsu waved a little and Wendy hugged him again before saying goodbye as well.

"You and Wendy are so adorable~" Lucy commented as she, Natsu, and Gray all got in her convertable.

"I'm not adorable, I'm manly as hell" Natsu protested as he crossed his arms.

"You get mani-pedis every Thursday, I doubt that's manly" Gray fired back with a smirk.

"They can be manly!" Natsu exclaimed as his face reddened.

"Natsu you're always the only guy in the room when we go" Lucy added and Gray snickered.

"Well maybe if a certain ice mage would come with us you wouldn't be~" Lucy smirked as she began to drive.

"No way in hell" Gray protested.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!~" Natsu smiled at Gray sweetly from the passenger's seat and Gray sighed.

"Fine but just once" he said as he crossed his arms and Natsu smiled excitedly.

"So next Thursday?~" he asked beaming.

"I can't then, I'm busy" Gray responded.

"Doing what?" Lucy questioned with a snicker.

"I have a life outside of you two" Gray protested and Lucy snickered again as she murmured.

"Not much outside of a certain someone" which was only heard by Natsu who hit her arm backhanded.

"Well what are you doing that's so important?" Natsu asked curiously.

"It's this cool new thing called a job, ever heard of it?" Gray inquired sarcastically.

"Since when have you had a job?" Lucy asked.

"Ever since I had a car, I never mentioned it because I didn't want you two bothering me at work" Gray responded.

"Oh I'll find out one day~" Natsu murmured with a grin as the car stopped.

"Hey Lu why are we at the DMV?" Gray questioned.

"Because pinky has a car and no license, now c'mon we gotta do this now because this place closes in 30 minutes" Lucy responded as she got out of her car.

"Have you forgotten that we're all wearing black? I don't want to be mistaken as the head of a sharply dressed goth group" Natsu commented as he hesitantly got out of the car with Gray behind him.

"Natsu you're fucking 18 and you have no license, I don't give a damn if you're wearing nothing but you're scarf! You are getting you're license!" Lucy yelled and a few people nearby stared for a moment before the trio went inside the DMV.

"Hey, you here for a license?~" the lady at the front desk asked Natsu flirtatiously and Gray's eyes narrowed as he crossed his arms.

"Yep, what do I need to do first?" Natsu asked curiously.

"Take this test, it's the written part of the exam, I'm sure you'll do great~" the lady said with a wink and handed Natsu a pamphlet and a pencil.

"She seemed nice" he commented as they all went to a set of chairs.

After about 10 minutes Natsu turned in the pamphlet with a perfect score and the lady who was still trying to flirt with Natsu took him outside for the driving part of the exam leaving Lucy and Gray waiting for him in the lobby.

"You are so jealous~" Lucy teased with a smirk.

"What makes you think I'm jealous?" Gray asked as he blushed a little.

"I'm not an idiot Gray, she was flirting with him and you didn't like it~" Lucy pointed out and Gray crossed his arms again as he blushed a little more.

"So you're saying you liked it?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"No but I wasn't just gonna say that, I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice anyway" Lucy responded as she too crossed her arms.

"So... what was that question you were gonna ask me last week?" Gray inquired.

"Oh it wasn't important, don't worry about it~" Lucy responded but the look on her face told another story and she quickly tried to hife it.

"So um... do you think anything that has happened in the past week has to do with your fortune?" she asked curiously as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Probably..." Gray responded, he actually did have a very emotional week, he had been feeling sad from Igneel's passing, guilty for not hanging out with Juvia at all, worried about how Lucy seemed to be hiding something that was clearly bothering her, and stressed from it all in general.

"Hopefully things will get better... and less stressful..." Lucy's voice trailed off but after a while she smiled.

"So when do you think you'll be able to come to Mermaid Heel with us?" she asked.

"The next Thursday I'm off which I think is in 2 weeks" Gray responded.

"2 weeks? That sucks" Natsu commented as he walked in front of them.

"By the way... I GOT MY LICENSE!" Natsu exclaimed excitedly as he showed them his new driver's license.

"That's awesome! I'm guessing you want to drive back to the university?" Lucy assumed and Natsu nodded.

"Alright here ya go~" Lucy handed Natsu her keys and the latter quickly dashed out of the building.

"You two are lucky to have a friend like him~" the lady who was at the front desk commented with a smile and Gray glared at her but Lucy dragged him out of the building before she noticed.

"You are so jealous..." Lucy murmured with a smirk at first thay slowly changed to a frown.

[A/N] I FEEL LIKE THIS IS TURNING INTO ANGST I'M SO SORRY ;-; Don't worry things are gonna get happier... eventually... hopefully soon because I'm just as anxious as you are (; By the way I'm thinking of starting a Fraxus fic soon!~ Can't wait!!~