Information

[[CREDIT TO DAVID MASON]]

[[EXTENSION BY OSBOR OST]]

This is probably new to most of you reading this, and if you're from the Rain World community, hey, welcome to the place where your hopes and dreams come to die.

If you haven't read the description yet, I heavily advise you do that now.

This story will be a bit more serious than my other fanfiction, focusing more on the story and characters than comedy, but that won't mean comedy is completely dead here.

That being said, this will not be a happy story at every point. There will be blood spilt both from you and your adversaries. There will be tears shed, both from your character and Artificer. Can't guarantee you will though.

Music will be provided, but I have elected to not use any music from Rain World itself and I will try and not re-use previous music choices as much as possible. Leitmotifs are free game though, keep an eye out for them.

Certain characters will have certain musical instruments that correspond to them. For instance, Y/N's one is the piano. (Though I won't follow this rule 70% of the time because I suck).

With all that being said. Let's create your beautiful slugcat self.

(Note: This is simply a default description, if you wish to change this, go nuts. Have fun.)

Your skin and fur is as green as pristine emeralds, similar to The Saint. 

Your eyes are a brilliant shade of black, like shadows sneaking into the night.

Your tail is also a darker green than your body, with a blue tip at the very end. You're practically a walking light show aren't you.

Ah, yes. You are quite stunning, I'm positive that the lizards and vultures here will enjoy seeing you.

Now, for your traits. These will be used in the story and cannot be customised.

You are frail. A simple well placed punch can be enough to break your ribs. A simple bite is enough to crush your weak leg. And the thrust of a sharpened spear is all it takes to end your life. 

You are weak, and have no idea how to handle a spear the right way, you have no idea how to throw a pile of junk at a weak spot or even have the courage to attack something that is actively pursuing you.

You are altruistic. You care for others, friend or foe, you also know how to heal others effectively. Whether it be a debilitating illness or bloody injury. You can patch it up in no time. 

You are an analyst. You take time to study and learn, due to this you can learn many things by simply observing. Also, most wounds can be diagnosed with a simple glance of your eyes. Especially if it is an autopsy.

You are attuned with the essence of Karma and can manipulate them slightly. If you don't know what Karma is. Think of it as social credit score. You need enough karma to travel to different places. Though, it may have other effects.

But most importantly. You are a Pacifist.

You have been taught that violence is never the answer, it is a sin to take another one's life, no matter how dangerous they are. This teaching has latched firmly into your mind. It has kept you alive for this long, so what's stopping it from keeping you alive now?

This is how you were raised.

 And it shall be how you raise others.