FIRST DAY

As the morning sun filtered through the classroom windows, casting a warm glow over the desks, the new student, Olivia, strode into the room with an air of confidence that turned heads. Her long, chestnut hair cascaded down her back in loose waves, framing her striking features—a pair of piercing hazel eyes that surveyed the room with curiosity and a hint of amusement.

As Olivia took her seat at an empty desk near the front, the other students stole glances at her, whispering among themselves about the mysterious newcomer who had disrupted the monotony of their routine. Olivia ignored the whispers, her focus unwavering as she pulled out her notebook and pen, ready to conquer the day's lessons.

The teacher, Ms. Evelyn , greeted Olivia with a warm smile as she introduced her to the class. "Everyone, please welcome our new student, Olivia," she announced, her voice projecting with authority. "She's joining us from out of town and brings with her a wealth of knowledge and experience."

Olivia nodded graciously in response, her lips curving into a confident smile. She had grown accustomed to being the new girl, effortlessly blending into each new environment with grace and poise. But this time felt different—she could sense the curious gazes lingering on her, the whispers growing louder as the class resumed its activities.

Throughout the day, Olivia effortlessly aced every assignment and participated in discussions with ease, earning the respect of her classmates and the admiration of her teachers. Despite her outward confidence, however, Olivia couldn't shake the feeling of being an outsider, a feeling that lingered like a shadow in the back of her mind.

But as the final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, Olivia found herself surrounded by a group of classmates, eager to get to know the enigmatic girl who had taken their school by storm. And as they walked out of the classroom together, laughter filling the air, Olivia couldn't help but feel a glimmer of excitement for the journey that lay ahead—a journey of new friendships, challenges, and endless possibilities.

Do well to comment coz I'I like to know what you think about my book. Please vote!
And don't forget to follow so as to get new updates.