HEY YOU!

As the sun rose on another fresh day of school, the bustling class of Greenfield Academy came alive with the energy of its students. The air was filled with a symphony of chatter as students gathered in groups, exchanging stories with laughter.

As the students continued their chatter, Alexander Williams, the school's enigmatic heartthrob entered the room with his usual air of detachment.

His eyes scanned the familiar surroundings until they landed on his usual seat, only to find it occupied by a figure he didn't recognize—a girl, fast asleep, her head resting on the desk.

Alexander's brow furrowed in confusion. No one dared to take his seat; it was an unspoken rule in the classroom. With measured steps, he approached the intruder, his expression cool and aloof.

Without a word, he gently shook her shoulder, rousing her from her slumber. Olivia stirred, her eyes fluttering open lazily, and she met his gaze with a nonchalant look that caught him off guard.

For a moment, Alexander was taken aback. He was accustomed to girls blushing and stammering in his presence, not meeting his gaze with such indifference. But there was something intriguing about her demeanor—a confidence that intrigued him despite himself.

"Can I help you?" Olivia asked, her voice tinged with amusement as she regarded him with a lazy gaze.

Alexander's usual facade faltered for a moment before he regained his composure. "This is my seat," he stated flatly, his tone betraying none of the curiosity swirling within him.

Olivia raised an eyebrow, unfazed by his icy demeanor. "Is that so? I must have missed the memo," she replied, her lips quirking into a smirk.

Alex's lips twitched with something akin to amusement, a rare occurrence for him. He was intrigued by this girl who dared to challenge him, to disrupt his carefully constructed routine.

Without another word, Alex moved to find another seat, his thoughts consumed by the enigma that was the unfamiliar girl who had dared to take his seat. And as the class began and the chatter of students filled the room, Alex couldn't shake the feeling that this school term would be anything but ordinary.

Ahhhh Besties this encounter is making blush what about you?🤭

Do well to comment coz I'I like to know what you think about my book. And please vote!
And don't forget to follow so as to get new updates.