THE CONFRONTATION

In the bustling hallway of Greenfield Academy , tension crackled between Beatrice and Olivia,
Beatrice eyes blazed with accusation, her arms crossed tightly over her chest, while Olivia stood her ground, her expression a mixture of confusion and frustration.

"Why do you always have to flaunt yourself in front of him?" Beatrice spat out, her voice sharp with irritation.

Olivia's  brow furrowed in bewilderment. "What are you talking about, Beatrice ? I barely even talk to him."

"That's not what it looks like!" Beatrice  retorted, her voice rising. "Every time he's around, you're suddenly everywhere he goes, laughing at his jokes and batting your eyelashes like some lovesick puppy!"

Olivia's cheeks flushed with indignation. "I can't help if he talks to me, I mean what am i supposed to do if he says hello?, And I certainly can't control where he decides to hang out."

Beatrice eyes narrowed, disbelief written all over her face. "Oh, please. You're always finding excuses to be near him. It's like you're trying to steal him away from the rest of us!"

Olivia's jaw clenched, her patience wearing thin. "I have no interest in 'stealing' anyone, Beatrice . Unlike you, I have better things to do than obsess over some guy who barely knows I exist."

Beatrice scoffed, a bitter laugh escaping her lips. "Oh, please. You're just jealous because you know he'll never notice you like he notices me."

The words stung Olivia like a slap to the face, and for a moment, she was speechless. But then, her resolve hardened, her voice firm and steady. "You can have him, Beatrice . He's not worth this ridiculous fight."

With that, Olivia turned on her heel and stormed away, leaving Beatrice seething with rage in the middle of the crowded hallway. And as the echoes of their confrontation faded into the background, the rift between them seemed wider than ever before.

Samantha hurriedly approached Olivia, her expression filled with concern and worry. She had just returned from the restroom when she was bombarded with unsettling news from their classmate, Grace.

"Olivia, are you okay?" Samantha asked anxiously, her voice trembling with concern. "Grace told me she saw Beatrice talking to you, and it didn't look good."

Olivia's heart skipped a beat at Samantha's words, her mind racing with apprehension. What could Beatrice possibly mean by accusing her of flaunting herself in front of Alex. But one thing was clear this was why she had become Queen bee's Target.

Despite her growing anxiety, Olivia forced a reassuring smile, not wanting to worry Samantha any further. "I'm fine, Samantha," she replied, her voice steady despite the turmoil swirling within her. "Thanks for checking up on me".

But as Samantha's worried gaze lingered on her, Olivia couldn't help but feel a knot of unease tighten in her stomach. Whatever Beatrice had planned, Olivia knew she would need to brace herself for whatever came next. And with Samantha by her side, she felt a glimmer of hope that together, they could weather whatever storm lay ahead.

Do well to comment coz I'I like to know what you think about my book. And please vote!
And don't forget to follow so as to get new updates.