[ 𝟐 ] : 𝐠𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬

Shane and Glenn had left to go back to their group

Shane and Glenn had left to go back to their group. Daryl and Rick had made ruby stay because she didn't truly want to leave. she was scared to meet other people even though she really wanted to meet someone nice.

sadly , daryl and rick had cut open a walker to make sure it hadn't eaten sophia. ruby had gagged and rinsed her mouth of with water.

The three were now walking back to the group since they had practically given up.

The three approached a van with Rick's group.

"You didn't find her?" Asked an almost bald older woman. Desperately asking about the girl. Ruby assumed it was her daughter.

"Her trail went cold. Well pick it up again at first light." The Man explained to the upset women.

A skinny woman holding a boy kept looking over at Ruby. It gave Ruby a weird feeling.

"hello." ruby spoke up shyly making all eyes go over to her small young figure.

"Who is this?" Asked the woman.

"We found her. Everyone this is Ruby. She's gonna stick with us." Rick said simply and made ruby wave to everyone.

ruby cleared her throat. "i'm ruby." she said dryly. she wanted to roll up into a ball and cry. this was probably the most embarrassing moment of her life. or maybe she was exaggerating, she was embarrassed about almost everything she did.

The next morning everyone had decided to go and search for Sophia. T-Dog and Dale were gonna stay back and watch the RV trying to fix it.

Shane had almost hit the girl because she wouldn't give him her gun. Ruby didn't want to give him her gun. It was hers. And she didn't want anyone touching it.

Carl the little boy kept looking at her and gave her a glare. "What?" the girl asked.

"Your younger than me and your carrying a knife. And a gun." he said and glared at her even more.

"Hopefully your eyes get stuck like that." She said and stuck her tongue out at him. " And just because i'm younger than you doesn't make a difference. I'm just.. smarter." The girl said hesitantly.

The group walked off into the woods on the search for Sophia.

The group came across an old looking tent and Daryl went forward to look inside. He was sneaky. No doubt.

Daryl stayed outside keeping his knife forward. Ruby had enough. And she walked off towards the tent.

"Ruby!" Rick called for her to come back.

She opened the tent and kept her knife up. Seeing nothing but a walker inside. It was dead he killed himself.

"she's not in there. the man killed himself , i think." She said walking out with the dead mans gun in her hand. she gave it to daryl.