2. The morning after.

this chapter mentions sexual activity and alcohol, readers desecration is advised.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I jolt awake my hand rested on a smooth chest.  My head pounds and I sit up holding it with both hands., until I feel a cool breeze on my chest.

That the hell! I'm topless. I'm fucking topless in someone else's bed! I quickly pull his comforter over my exposed top half, I could still feel my scratchy skirt against my legs.

Whew, atleast I'm not fully naked.

I look over to see Vox who is squirming out of the bed.
Holy shit! I'm topless in voxes bed! What the fuck happened. My mind scatters but my mind clicks to one thought.

"Did we?....." I say gripping the blanket close to my chest not wanting to expose myself.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE." He shouts jumping out of bed. His suit is wrickled his tie is no where to be found and his shirt is half way unbuttoned.
He's just as confused, and visibly hungover just like i am. And let me tell you hungover Vox it's not a pretty sight.

Pretty sight....

I think back to last night. Little bits and pieces come to mind but one thing in particular seemed to echo in my head.

He called me gorgeous.
Vox called me gorgeous.

What the fuck!!

I look over onto the nightstand stupidly looking to find some kind of answer, maybe a condom wrapper, or my shirt! But instead I notice a semi crumpled paper sitting there. I pick it up.

My heart sinks.

Reading the paper I see my sloppy signature.
I sold my company to vox.
Vox is my boss
Did I just sleep with my boss?

Thoughts spiral around in my brain, I hold the paper up to him with the hand that isn't holding the blanket.
"What the fuck happened last night!"

***

Vox gave me a new shirt to wear for a bit And brought me to the computer Room. He has access to all the cameras in the city so he decided to take a look to figure out what happened.
I remember being at the bar so I decide we have to look at the bar footage.
And there I am signing my company away and making out with my new boss.
"Fuck." I mumble.
I looked like a total mess. I was all over him gripping the collar of his shirt and pulling him to my lips. I was incredibly drunk.

I look over at vox who is just as shocked as I am.
Guilt washes over me. How could I do this. In public!!

"I-" he cuts me off.
"Wait."  He shushes me following our drunk bodies out of the bar and into his drivers car.
We watch the car roll through the city.

Past the nightclub I was building.
Past C/N headquarters.
And finally into the Vees headquarters, where I currently stand absolutely speechless.

We follow our drunken selves on cameras to Voxs bedroom where we soon learn we ALMOST slept together.

Thank god!

I let go of the breath I didn't realize I was holding.
I touch my lips. The same lips voxes were on.
The same lips in the footage.
The same lips I moved to agree to the sale of my company.

Were silent.

"Go home." Vox says breaking the unbearable silence He points to the door cold and stern. I put my hand on his shoulder. Almost tearing up thinking about what to say next. Should I apologize. Should I tell him to break the deal but instead I'm only able to choke out two works before I'm stoped.