8. Deja Vu.

RINGGGGG RINGGGGGGG  RINGGGGGGG

i'm jolted awake by the sudden ear piercing ringing of my alarm. i don't immediately sit up though, because i notice a warm body against mine. 

fuck! did i fall asleep when we were taking a break last night?  my body shifts so i can get a better view of Vox, this time he looks peaceful while he sleeps, he looked so cute. i feel my cheeks get hot and a smile spreads across my flushed face. i take a second to embrace this moment. yes i admit, i really like Vox. and feeling him hold me like this made my heart flutter. 

suddenly his body shuffles, and he begins to sit up, reaching over me to turn off the alarm. i feel frozen, is he going to yell at me again is he-

"y/n, you up?" he whispers, his voice low and tired. He talked like this was a regular morning, the last time i fell asleep with him the first thing he did was yelled, this is not the reaction i thought i was going to get. i turn over onto my back and stare at the white popcorn ceiling. 

"mhmm." i wipe the sleep out of my eyes and slowly sit up beside him, pretending i've just woken up. its awkwardly quiet for a bit. should i apologize? should i wait for him to most likely yell at me? 

wait, i should definitely apologize before he has the chance to break my heart like before.

"Vox, i'm sorry, i shouldn't have fallen asleep." i say looking down at my fidgeting hands. as the words come out of my mouth i cant help but wonder why he didn't wake me up, or why he didn't leave? 

"hey, don't apologize." he cups my face with his warm hands. " to be honest i didnt really mind the company." i couldn't help but smile at this.... awkward moment. he takes his hands off my face and clears his throat.

"we should probably get ready for work" 

"right." i remove myself from the covers and realize i'm still in my work clothes from yesterday.  i look at Vox as he makes my bed for me. his face so concentrated on such an easy task.  he carefully smoothes the wrinkles in the blankets and places the pillows so gently and with such care. watching him take so much time to make my bed made my heart race. i was obsessed with his every movement. i wanted him to hold me. i craved his lips on mine. i needed him. 

i walked to my closet as Vox finished up with the difficult task of 'Making the bed'. i skimmed through the clothes and picked out my regular uniform. i look down at my clothes and back at Vox who was now sitting on the bed, almost ruining his hard work.

"hey uh, could you turn around.... while i change?" i ask awkwardly, holding my uniform. 

he looks up from his phone, flustered.

"oh! yeah of course." he rubs the back of his neck and turns around. i speedily change into my clothes, and then his assistant brings him a suit, and i turn around while he changes. it would have been much eaiser for us to just go our seperate ways at this point, but we didnt.

we walked beside each other with our arms linked to the office, where we would begin some paper work, and brain storming ideas for some new products and such.  i still had so much to catch up on, 4 weeks missed in the business is like a whole year, so i was feeling a bit overwhelmed. 

 it was quite a big room. it had a couch with a big screen in front of it, and a few desks. i sat down at a desk and took some paperwork out of my bag. the nightclub i started building was now finished, and i had a ton of potential buyers so i had to go through all of the deals and pick one.  

"hey Vox, you wanna come over here and help me pick the best buyer?" i ask. there were millions of proposals, and i was starting to panic a bit. he gets up and sits down beside me. i pass him half the stack, and we begin reading away.  i almost felt like a bit of the stress i was feeling was lifted off my shoulders as Vox took half the stack, i was inciderbly greatful for everything hes done for me. 

i set up a note pad to take some notes on the buyers, i had read through a few.

Valentino:
he's just really horny.
potentially a sex club.... (what a creep!!!)

like REALLY SUPER DUPER horny.

Asmodeus:
strip club.
again really horny, (but hey he's big on consent so i'm here for it)

i guess these offers kind of makes sense, what else are you supposed to use a nightclub for? i pick up the next offer and go to pick up the pencil. as i go to grab the pencil Vox reaches at the exact same time. 

he puts his hand on top of mine. i turn beet red, i just look straight ahead.  i wanted to interlock my fingers with his, but i refrained secretly hoping he wouldn't move his hand. 

i feel his gaze, so i whip my head to the side and look him in the eyes. he sighs taking his hand off of mine. 

"y/n im-"  without thinking i grab his tie and pull him close, kissing him. i feel him tense up, but he quickly gives in brushing the hair out of my face and kissing me back. we pull apart gasping for air. 

shit!! im such a fucking dumbass! everything was going great between us, and i might have just fucked everything up. the last time we made out my life was threatened! 

i stand up and begin to leave. this was a mistake. 

"im sorry vox i-" i try and leave but he grabs my arm and pulls me into his lap, kissing me passionatly. i sat straddeled on top of him with my arms around my neck. this was heaven, all i have ever wanted, just Vox and I.... making out.

deja vu.

we break the kiss and he begins to loosen his tie, i do the same with mine, throwing it onto the floor beside us.i unbutton my shirt and he does the same. i fumble with the buttons on my blouse, his shirt is on the floor. 

"fuck, Y/N" he groans, impatiently ripping my shirt clean off, leaving me in my lacy red bra, tight black skirt and tights. i gasp at the sudden movement before kissing him again.  he grabs my tits and continues to make out with me. I feel like i'm getting everything ive craved in this moment. the feeling of his lips, smashing against mine is thrilling. 

"...your so.... hot.." he says in between kisses. he reaches back to unclip my bra until

"Miss Y/N are you-??" Ember says opening the door and stopping dead in her tracks.

oh shit. 

vox and i are just staring at Ember as she stares at us.  FUCK! this is so bad! ive never been caught in the act before. 

"oh my god! i- um- ill just-" Ember says absolutely dumbfounded, sure they knew about Vox and I, but shes never seen us so..... intimate. 

she slams the door shut and i hear her heels clicking against the tile as she runs away.

"wanna go back to my room?" Vox winks picking up his shirt off the floor, and putting it back on. i nod, and he grabs my hand and teleports us back to his room.

******

the sun had set and i lay restlessly in Voxes arms. he had his arms wrapped around my waist and his legs intertwined with mine. he was very clingy at night, but i really didn't mind. i lay staring at the ceiling with the same thoughts in my head. i thought about Alastor, how he betrayed me. how i looked up to him so much, and in a second all of my respect for him was lost. the foggy memories of the night at the fashion show occupied my mind at night, but being in voxes arms made me feel safe. i wanted to talk to him about what we are, because i felt like were more than just business partners, but just asking that question could ruin everything. 

i nuzzled into him and sighed before closing my eyes and drifting into slumber. 

A/N:

sorry for the short chapter, didnt have as much motivation as id like too. next chapter were going to see how voxy poo feels :)

1433 words!!