Chapter 1

A boy sighed as he looked at the dying flowers. A flower's petals dropped off as soon as the boy touched it.

"Wonderland...Alice...why?" The boy whispered.

The boy's strange rabbit ears twitched as he heard footsteps. The boy turned and saw a hairy beast. It's golden eyes looked sad.

"That was six years ago. Get over it." The beast mumbled.

"You're that one that's more sad, Beast." The boy replied.

"I visited the tailor. He's still making clothes for us but it ain't as magical." The beast sighed. "He's become disappointed ever since his wife...gave him those scars."

The boy nodded. Then he stood up.

"The little prince?" The boy asked.

"Still sick." The beast sighed.

"How's the Mad Hatter?" The boy asked.

"His tea parties are dying 'cuz his tea isn't as great as before." The beast answered.

"Wolf and Captain?" The boy sighed.

"Wolf has been locked up in his palace. He's not coming out until we find Tinker. Captain has befriended the ticking crocodile ever since Peter Pan went away and is now living a normal life." The beast seemed angry mentioning Peter Pan.

"Tinker Bell? Please tell me she's safe!" The boy cried.

Tinker Bell was his friend. He didn't like her as in love, but as in best friend.

"She's stayin' in the world..." The beast whispered. "Ever since Peter Pan left she's actually stayed there. She's fine, since Peter Pan left she doesn't have much powers anymore. But I'm one-hundred percent sure she's fine."

The boy sighed in relief. His bunny ears going down.

"Did ya visit the Princess of Hearts?" The beast asked.

"Still locked up in her study..." The boy whispered.

The beast and the boy looked at a huge gate with a black heart on it.

"The gate of Wonderland is still shut." The beast muttered.

"Ever since Alice..." The boy started in a scared tone.

"...Killed you..." The beast finished.

The boy started to shake as memories came to him. Blood scattered on the floor. A blade stabbed in his heart. A blonde girl laughing manically, holding the tip of the blade.

The boy screamed, holding his head. He fell to his knees. He heard his name being repeated by the beast.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that!" The beast yelled.

"It's okay..." The boy panted. "I'll be going to the world now to get my mind off."

The boy turned into a rabbit. He hopped to the gate and hopped inside a hole.

"Sorry Red..." The beast whispered.

---

A blonde pony tail flickered in the air. That blonde hair belonged to a girl who was rushing out of the hallways of school.

"I'm here!" She opened a door where girls were working.

"What took you long, Yellow?" A girl with dark blue hair tied in pig tails asked.

"I just need to help Mrs Roxanne..." Yellow panted. "I know that you need this Crystal." She handed the girl a file.

"Thank you Yellow." Crystal smiled and went back to work.