Chapter 5

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE REALLY REALLY BORING :P

Also, please leave comments on what you think of the chapter. Not just a simple "YOU UPDATED!" or "Nice Chapter!" Please add more. That's just what I'm asking. Also leave some suggestions because I would really appreciate it :3
---
"Who are you, commoner?"

Diamond gulped. He never felt so nervous, I mean, he dropped his sandwich! Actually, it wasn't that, it was the lady in front of him.

Flashback

"WAAAH!" Diamond screamed as he was falling from the sky.

He quickly lost his grip on his sandwich that went flying into a bird's beak.

"Help!" He cried.

A young lady strolled out of a huge castle. She looked up the sky, admiring the sunset until she heard a crash. It was Diamond, he was hanging on a tree. The lady looked at him with huge eyes.

"O-Ouch..." Diamond groaned.

"G-Guards!" The lady screamed.

Two men in armour came rushing in. They pushed Diamond roughly off the tree. They grabbed him by the collar and dragged him inside the castle without saying a word.

End Of Flashback

"I repeat, who are you?" The lady demanded.

"I-I'm Diamond of the BW Agency!" Diamond responded bravely.

"I've never heard of the BW Agency. Have you heard about it, Pearl?" The lady turned to the man to her left.

The man was blonde, it wasn't one of the guards that got Diamond rudely off that tree. His eyes were a lovely orange colour. He was wearing a long sleeved dark green shirt and beige pants.

"Never heard of such a thing Plat- Lady. Have you heard of it, Candy?" The boy called Pearl turned to his left.

There was a girl. The girl had long, light pink hair that wasn't tied and beautiful dark pink eyes. She was wearing a white dress with a white ribbon at the waist. She was also wore white sandals with roses on them. In her hair there was a white rose.

"N-Not at all!" She tried sounding posh.

Diamond was very confused at them. Why were they acting like that. The only one not nervous was the lady on the silver throne. She had indigo-blue hair and silver-gold eyes that you could stare at all day. She was wearing a white princess dress and her hair tied into a bun. She looked so proper.

'She looks like a princess!' Diamond thought as he stared at the girl.

"Well, what are you doing here?" The lady asked, a bit more politely.

"I-I'm not sure...I just fell from the sky," Diamond replied.

The lady turned back to Pearl and Candy.

"Shall we let him stay?"

"Why not? He just came out of nowhere," Pearl replied, losing his poshness.

"Pearl!" Candy hissed and nudged him.

Pearl coughed and turned back to the lady.

"I suggest yes," Pearl said, taking back his poshness.

"I think yes as well, after all, he might know what's happening with this barrier," Candy said.

The lady nodded. Diamond just noticed, but there was a shiny barrier over the whole castle, including the gardens but you couldn't get out of the castle walls.