Chapter 4

Then there was silence...

White groaned and held her head. She looked around...a huge table? Flying tea cups everywhere, erupting lava.

"Eeek!" White squeaked as lava nearly reached her.

A hand grabbed her hand and started to pull her to a huge tea cup house. It shocked her for the sudden action. White took a glance at the person. It was the Mad Hatter. They reached in the house and locked the door.

"Damn it!" Black cursed.

White looked at him confusingly, still holding the parasol. Black turned to her and sighed. He took off his hat and placed it on the crazy hooks. Black sat down on a stool at a small table. He signalled White to sit on the other stool. She did and laid her parasol next to her.

"Mind explaining?" White pointed at the flying teacups and erupting teacups.

"Yeah, I can't have tea parties anymore because of this." Black scratched his messy hair.

"I didn't mean that." White pointed a shiny barrier around the whole place.

"We can't escape now. We have to-" Black's face turned red he slapped his forehead. "Castra..." He muttered.

"Have to?" White said confusingly, tilting her head slightly.

Black's face turned redder.

'She looks kinda cute. But who knows if she likes me! Argh!' Black thought frantically in his mind.

"I can't say. You'll find out soon I guess." Black said and turned around.

"What shall we do in the mean time anyways?" White said.

"Have a tea party of course!" Black replied making White confused.

"I thought you can't have tea parties because of this?" White stated.

"An indoor one. Don't worry, I kept my most valuable tea safe so it tastes fine." Black lead her to a room.

He opened the door and they stepped in. The room had peach coloured walls. There sat in the middle of the room was a white round table with five white chairs chairs around it. On the table were teacups and a lovely teapot.

"How beautiful," White gasped, finding the place beautiful.

"Why thank you, yet I suggest you thank Ruby the tailor. He said that outdoor parties might get dirty so he requested one inside," Black explained, sitting on one of the chairs.

White sat next to him. It felt odd that not much people were in the room.

"Would you likes some tea?" Black asked, holding the teapot.

"Yes please," White replied.

He poured some, warm, hot tea in her teacup. Then he poured one of his own. White brought it to her lips and blew on it, making the heat go away. Then she took a sip and gasped.

"T-This tastes amazing!" White exclaimed.

"It was made by me. Ever since I was a kid, I was always taught to make amazing tea. It was worth it," Black smiled.

He took a sip of his own.

"Anyways, I'd like to get to know you more. I also didn't get your name," Black said.

White blushed yet smiled.

"My name is White Touko and I'm the president of the BW Agency Club at my school. I work as the script writer, writing scripts but...." White paused. "Our club had to shut down due to our school's budget."