Last night

"YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH!!" your father screamed at you as you held your hands up covering your head afraid for your life. Dad always got drunk at the bar came home and hated everything about you not your sister not your mother you and there was nothing you could do about it......especially not at night which was soon to come... every night he would strip you of your dignity every fucking night he'd throw you down beat you with an inch of your life.

That wasn't the worst part about it though that was the beginning...and it makes you bleed every time that's his favorite part he says "seeing the blood drain from your amazing body brings me joy"......but you really fucked up this time you had crashed his car. He asked you to go put gas in it and a truck slammed into the side of it before you could go into town and it was your fault you should've looked....and now..you have to pay the consequences.

He grabs your hair and you scream as he tosses you in your room and locks the door "PLEASE FATHER IM SORRY" you beg and beg....and...beg...he slaps you...it's no use this time you really pissed him off, "oh sweetheart you should save your pretty voice...I need to hear the actual pain and pleasure  I force into your fucking BODY" he grins grabbing you tying you down tearing the clothes from your fragile body.

His hands roaming your body touching...every...inch....you hear his belt and Immediately try to get away before you cry to the brutal swing he lands on your ass slitting the skin without a care....another hit came then another and one more before his fingers force open you pussy and his large tip teases your painfully sensitive clit and he shoves his cock deep inside of you and you scream and beg for mercy.

He continues his brutal assault for hours upon hours beating and hitting you and at this point all you have left to do is gasp for air and bite back the pain and finally he pulls it out and grabs you by the back of your hair slamming you to the ground pulling you on your knees and he forced open your moan reopening the previous rip from last time and before you can even blink he's thrusting his cock into your mouth and he moans and whimpers as he shoves it deep holding it there cumming deep in your throat and you have no choice but to swallow.

He dresses himself untying you and he walks out slamming the door and you get up laying on your bed staring at the ceiling..."why can't I just run away......."