The mission

You wake up in the morning you feel hot and wet, flashbacks flooding back into your brain, Konigs eyes looking back up into yours like he wanted to eat you alive while his tongue and fingers worked inside of your wet little pussy, Ghosts fingers working your clit while his tongue explored your mouth.

You sit up feeling a heavy weight on your weak little body you turn to see ghosts face buried in your breasts and you chuckle as you look down an see konig between your legs hands on your bare stomach and his soft quiet Breathe gliding off your thighs.

Thats adorable...but Jesus they are heavy

Morning liebe konig whispers massaging your thighs and lifts his mask lightly kisses them and he sits up stretching.

Morning konig how are you feeli- you begin to speak being cut off by his soft lips and he caresses your cheek before getting up and walking the bathroom. Very good mien leibe you smile and rub your lips before sleding out from under ghost kissing his head following konig to the bathroom and catch him stroking him self and you hear his small whimpers and your Name YOUR Name escape his soft lips and you lean against the wall and snake your hand down to your bare pussy.

Ohhh Schatz i want her pussy on my fucking cock he growls and you quietly groan as you slip a finger in your saturated entrance. He says your Name again and you slide another finger in and bite back a moan and your thumb rubs your clit your pace quickening hearing his deep Lustful groans.

You hear him spit and the strokes of his cock sounding more lewd and you bite you lip and lay your Head back on the wall and you completely forgot ghost was in the same room until he stands in front of you and picks you up and you gasp immediatly with drawing your fingers and ghost lifts his mask and takes your hand in his sliping your fingers past his lips and you whimper.

Do you Like the sound of him stroking his fucking cock to the thought of you~? He whishpers in your ear his lips brushing your ear before he nips it lighly making your stomach turnamen and your thighs tighten around his waist well do you little angel... He says making you moans as konig says hes taking a shower. Sounds good!! Ghost responds to konigs statement and puts me Down. You should get dressed he Laughs before spanking your ass leaving a good mark that he groans in response with.

After a couple hours you walk out in a tight uniform that defines every curve on your thick fucking body and you load your pistol and adjust the blade on your thigh after pushing the pistol in your Holster. Alright boys let's Go you say to the couple of men thats eyes cant leave your body.

Fuck liebling.... Konig whimpers adjusting his cock. Ghost does the same his eyes wide and you grab the keys What my German king or what about you huh the ghost that haunts my naughty fucking dreams you say to them and watch them both cover themselves making it obvious they are hard as fuck and you snicker grabbing your bag and the stand up adjusting themselves an clearing their throats.

After the morning full of Lustful groans and whimpers thats all you can think of and you Were sent on a mission with them and they forced a fucking vibrator in you but luckily your a well trained sniper so price put you on roof top and building watch as well as covering them so your team wont see you Squirming and whimpering like a helpless fucking puppy.

Price: "Angel spot anybody in front of squad A

No sir

Price:"squad B..."

No sir my sight is clear

Price:"ok good in front of us spot anyone"

Affirmative 2 dogs they have what seems to be brand marks you answer blandly keeping your eyes out for any further enemies.

Price: take them out

Copy you follow his orders taking a clean shot killing both with one shot and your about to reply when you feel the vibrator turn up and you bite your lip holding back a pleasurable moan, obviously not wanting to embarrass yourself and you gasp a bit feeling someone push down on your ass forcing the vibrator on your swollen clit.

Price: Private Strutten..?

C-copy sir d-dogs are out

Price: are you ok do you need backup?

You turn around to see Konig looking down at you and even with the damm mask on you know he's grinning seeing you like that and he knows exactly what he's doing cause he pushes harder.

N-no sir I'm ok just got a little something on my scope...

Price: ok keep your eyes open

Affirmative Captain you speak as clear as possible while konig keeps his damm foot on your ass and you squirm trying to get relief and stay focused but each to he turns it up a couple notches and a moan will leave your soft lips.

As soon as the mission ends you flip over wrapping yout leg around his and trip him and he falls on his ass with a huge thud and before you know it an enemy slams a knife in your back and you drop your rifle and cough up blood as they tear it out of you your eyes feel heavy and you fall off the roof catching a glimpse of the run down pool under you while theres blood spewing from your mouth and your wound konigs eyes widen and he runs to catch you.

GHOST CATCH HER!! Konig crys out in hope you survive and ghost and the rest of the teams drop there shit running towards you hoping just hoping you survive begging god you don't die today not so soon even though you've been there for a very little time everyone has enjoyed your company and memories pass through your Mind before you crash into the pool beneath you.

Finally maybe ill make father proud you think and allow the oxygen to leave your lungs before soap and gaz grab you and pull you out of the water. Ghost preforms cpr while konig and price wrap your wound.

BREATHE GOD DAMMIT ANGEL PLEASE!!! Ghost screams and crys the paint under his mask staining the white skull that covers his face.

At a last attempt he preforms mouth to mouth and you cough up bloody water and roll on your side crying and screaming all the Pain overcoming your body.

FUCK PLEASE MAKE IT STO- you scream in Pain and Alejandro injects you with morphine and knocks you out before you go out you hear ghost and konig telling you to "sleep princess" and you doze off into the dark horrible silence.