The letter

Your legs and head ache from last night along with your mouth and your the one that has to go get the mail...yay..,you flip off your house and hope your acceptance letter is in that damm mail box. A couple weeks ago you sent a letter to the companies KorTac and 141 you just hope they actually accept you despite your worn down body.

You open the mailbox yawning from the lack of sleep an you see a letter labeled "Angel Strutton", OH FUCK YES....please please me out of this damm place you open the envelope hoping just hoping you can finally leave. You unfold the letter in your room so your father wont see it and you smile Reading the word accepted you laugh a little so grateful an you stop to read the rest.

Miss Angel Strutton
We are pleased to inform you that you are accepted into KorTac along with the joined task force 141 your under the command of Colonel König within the KorTac base and you will refer to him as written and under the command of your Luitenant Simon Ghost Riley within the 141 task force and you will refer to him as Luitenant Ghost. We are ready for your arival we have your barracks room 235 you will be working with both companies. We were very impressed with the Capablities you status in your previous letter. We expect you at 7:30 March 17, 2024.
Sincerely,
Captain price

Wait March 17...shit...THATS TODAY you immediatly get up grabbing your suitcase packing your clothed and essentials and your father bursts through the door making you jump DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK ANGEL....whats that letter you rush to cover it N-nothing father you stutter regretting the useless lie. That is pure bullshit! he grabs your shirt tossing you to the side grabbing the letter Reading it.

Hahaha you think you can just LEAVE!!

You cant fucking do that he screams at you and you cry fearing what is to come and he grabs your shirt slamming you into the wall punching you in the stomach and you hear you ribs shattering I FUCKING OWN YOU AND I'LL BREAK YOU SO BAD YOU DONT HAVE THE STRENGTH TO EVEN SPEAK....how dare you even think about leaving...

He screams at you before grabbing you bending you over the bed after everything We've done together...~ he says dragging his lips up your neck pulling up your skirt pulling your panties to the side his finger gliding over your wet slit oh you naughty slutty fucking whore....you shouldnt be this....he shoves his fingers in forcing a painful and regrettably pleasurable moans from your throat as he drags his tongue up your neck making you shudder and he sighs finishing his sentence, wettt~

He tears your shirt groaning in your ear "oh your so fucking beautifull he tells you while his hands massage your breasts and pinch your sensitive hard nipples  Mmmm your body is amazing he whispers every word in your ear and he undoes his belt wrapping it around his hand and he places small soft kisses along your back before he Lands a painful strike on your back and you scream and cry in pain.

He Lands more hits every last one being more and more painful than the last majority of the strikes splitting the things sensitive skin and when he finally stops he ties your wrists together with the bloody belt wrapping it around your wrists I'll show you honey show you why you have to stay because who's gonna please daddy when your gone he brushes his fingers through your hair while you gasp for air your mascara staining yout cheeks from the previous crying. Thats right honey absolutely no one and no one else will touch you he kisses your neck and glides his hands down your hips and cups your ass with one hand digging his nails deep leaving bloody crescents in the soft skin.

As he lines up his tip rubbing you sensitive and swollen clit with his fat tip and without warning he shoves his cock in deep making you scream and grasp the sheets as if your life depended on it cause it did one wrong move and hed break your neck. He rips you back by your hair thrusting deep and fast gripping your hips in a bruising strength. PLEASE PLEASE FATHER STOP.....you beg and beg for god knows how long before he finally pulls out stroking himself while he spanks your thick fucking ass as he cums all over your body as he pulls you forward making you clean his filthy cock off so your on your knees tasting his god Forsaken cum along with your sweet creamy juices as they coat your lips.

[Time Skip]

Its 6:30 your mother's out with friends your father is passed out drunk on the couch and your little sister in her bed. You grab everything you packed sneaking out your door stepping out side in the brisk air closing and Locking the door and you walk to the bus stop, when the bus shows up your relieved and you get on sitting down wincing horribly an you forget what your wear and think A short woman with big breasts, thick ass, small waist, wearing a tight black longsleeve crop top, mini plaid skirt, fishnets, small black gloves that only cover the hand, tall platforms, they are definitely gonna consider your a whore.

You stare out in the dark through the window admiring the stars wishing you Were one of them beautiful, untouchable, untouched, still...safe and away from this cruel fucking world. You sigh putting your headphones in pulling your hood over your Head and turn the volume all the way up and you let your heavy eyes fall and your mind rest.