The masks

You wake up a bit later with cold water being splashef in your face and you jump up coughing.

FUCK WHO THE HELL....

You look up to see a tall man in a black mask with what looks like tears bleached under the holes cut for his sight and you see icy blue Eyes looking back into yours.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y-

Your cut off by a hand covering your mouth and even though you cant see his face you can tell hes fucking glaring at you.

Watch who you talk to I'm your goddamm Colonel. He looks you up and down with his cold blue Eyes and you stand up walking out to change before he stops you shoving a uniform in your chest. These are your assigned clothes...you wear these am i under stood.

You nod your Head in what seemed as natural obedience seeing as how your Colonel is now towering over you. But...you comply you know not whether its the trauma induced on you and your body but....anyone standing over you makes you want to curl up and cry.

You finish getting in your uniform and the shorts hugs your ass tight as well as the shirt makes your breasts look defined almost like perfectly soft pillows and god the waist line you have dammmm I look hella good but I want my other clothes back.

You walk out being met with the asshole Colonel but Jesus do love his body it makes your eyes wander and you notice the way his kahkis huge his cock and if thats how it is soft how fucking big is it hard, your so caught in your imagination you don't even notice the other man conversating with the Colonel until he finally calls your Name an you snap out of it.

S-sir... You answer completely embarresed and your cheeks flushed red as the other pushed you against the wall his veins wrapped perfectly on his hand, his arms flex and almost strain, his mask a skull but so fucking hot as his eyes almost glow a dari red it seems and you look back behind at konig and his blue Eyes glare at you. Fucking god the two of them are feeding every last on of your kinks every...last..one especially the mask kink they have killer bodies and Pain Stackingly cold beautifull eyes you feel your drown in them.

But the man holds you down tighter and breaks the hot silence you left yourself to imagine in. Private id suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself yes and be respectful of the major men you live with understood he stares Coldly into your eyes as if to frighten you although your all to used to it and stare at him blankly your cheeks still flushed as he let's Go of you allowing you off the wall Luitenant ghost I'm in charge of you in 14.

Yes sir I'm sorry sir you respond to his cold comment almost scared and he points to the door PT run and just cause your new doesnt mean we will lower our standards as he orders this you turn around and go to the door heading out mumbling.... Couple of cocksucking assholes...