Arrival

You wake up at the gate and you sit up pulling your hood down and pausing your music.

Thanks for the ride sir you thank the bus driver an get off looking for the letter and find it in your pocket and you go to the Soldier at the gate.

Angel Strutton I presume, your pretty early but We've been expecting you you bow in agreement and follow the soldier to the base and you walk into a room full of men and they all look you up and down a couple turning crimson in the face.

Greetings everyone I am angel Strutton forgive my appearance I was.....rushed you pull your shirt down attempting to cover the fresh lash marks on your back.

Why hello there angel I am captain price I am a little unimpressed with the appearance but it will be fine now may I ask why you cant seem to leave your shirt alone?

I...i am terribly sorry sir i just i-its cold...yeah sorry. You stutter regretting the lie that slipped your lips and price sits still looking at a couple of the men not believing a word.

He stands up and tells you to follow taking you to the barracks room you will be staying with your Colonel König and your Luitenant ghost captain price informs you but you stutter.

They are both grown men captain price! You say with Astonishment you look him in the eyes thinking "ik this man isnt putting me with 2 FULLY GROWN FUCKING MEN" he looks down at you cocking his eye brow.

Yes is that a problem I assumed youd prefer getting to know both before just obeying them so have fun and get out of those clothes if you woild you stood there staring blankly and set your stuff down and open the door as price leaves and you grab your things and walk in and into the room with your Name on the door and set your stuff on the bed and grab a t-shirt and running shorts that hug your ass defining it thats why you Love it so much.

You step out and sit on the couch laying back getting on your phone and after a bit you doze off wondering what the Luitenant and Colonel look like.