Do I Know You? (Chapter 3)

I'm guessing this is the boy the maid was talking about... Gabriel... The one who saved me? All I can remember is him running towards me... That's when I blacked out. No.. I remember, I was awake when they bandaged me.
"She's loosing too much blood! I need bandages, and wipes!" The maid shouted.
"Will.. I be... Ok?" I slowly started to wake up.
"You're going to be just fine, don't worry." The boy handed her the bandages, and wipes. She started by wiping all the blood off of my back, and tried to get it out of my long black hair. She quickly wrapped the bandages around me, and put me to bed.
"Arielle..." I stared at him for a second, then slowly fell back asleep.
"Arielle?" He dropped his backpack on the ground. I'm guessing he just came from school. At least I think that's what they call it.
"How do you know my name?" I blurted.
"You don't remember me?" He asked. "Well I guess you have been gone a long time..." He sadly smiled. Where did I go? What happened in my mysterious past? Should I ask him? Or his is rude to ask? Well.. If it's my past, I deserve to know.
"I.." If I only knew how to ask...
"What is it?" He was suddenly directly in front of me.
"What was I like? You know.. Before what happened?" At least I'm guessing something bad happened... Because if this boy recognizes me, I must've died young.
"Well your looks certainly haven't changed." He chuckled lightly. "You were really kind when other people weren't around, but when I was around, or anyone else you knew, you were.. How do I put this? You were always angry at something, and there was never a dull moment with you around." His face suddenly got red.
"Why is your face red? Are you sick?" I asked.
"No, never mind that... I'm guessing since you're up you've already explored the house, does anything look familiar?" He asked, the redness going away.
"You look familiar... And the door that said 'keep out' looked familiar too..." I said. I think the door that said keep out might've been my room...
"That was the room you used to stay in all the time, since your parents weren't very good parents." He started to clench his fists. Is what happened to me that bad?