3

In the previous chapter...

Anbu: una kandupudichiten... ( I've found you)

Now....

As Anbu whispered the words in Harini's ears, she flinched. She couldn't understand what or why he was saying this. She tried to get away from him, but his grip was vice-like. Harini struggled to escape which Anbu found it amusing.  He pulled her closer again and hugged her.

Har: please ena vidunga  enaku bayam ah iruku...( please let me go I'm scared)

Anbu: vidurathukagava una ivlo naal na theditu irunthen..( I didn't just search for you just to let you go )

Anbu: inimey nee enkuda thaan irukanum, romba naal aah una thedunen, but nee kedaikala, aana ipo nee en Kan munna irukumbothu epdi viduven..( hereafter you have to be with me. I've been searching for long and now that your in front of my eyes, I wouldn't let you go)

Harini got scared, she knew that Anbu was clearly intoxicated because of the drugs and saying nonsense.[is he].... she again tried to get off his grip and pushed him with force. Anbu stumbled a few steps back, but regained his composure. He saw harini trying to run down the stairs, and he just ran and held her hand and pulled her to him. Anbu stared at harini with a different emotion... love or lust, Harini couldn't decipher. She again tried to remove his hand away when something unexpected happened. 

Anbu liked harini alot. She is his love, his addiction. He held her face in his rough hands and leaned closer and kissed her.

At the same time downstairs...

Tips struggled to hold the group down, but he couldn't. They were many and he was alone. The group had beaten him and had him tied down. He screamed at them to let him go and the others in the cell were also screaming to know what happened down.

As the group were downstairs staring at the tied up Tips, they wondered what happened to Harini as Anbu went behind her. Before they could do anything, Chittu was dragged from the back with a spear through the window. Ram who was outside got a hold of Chittu and placed a knife on his throat, threatening the others to open the door and give the keys. 

The group panicked seeing Chittu in danger, they youngsters pleaded Napoleon to give the keys, so they could save Chittu. Napoleon didn't know what to do. He was confused and scared of the situation. Tips who saw this laughed at the scene. He again asked them to give the keys or the men outside would slit his throat.

On the terrace.....

As Anbu kissed Harini, she widened her eyes in shock. She tried to push him off, but he was strong. Anbu deepened the kiss. Harini couldn't push him and gave in. Tears flowed continuously. After a few minutes harini couldn't breathe and tapped on his shoulder and Anbu let let her go. 

He could see Harini's tears and felt something in him. He couldn't see her crying and wiped her tears away. He leaned and connected his forehead to hers. 

Anbu: harini aluvathe, enaku una romba romba pudkum. Na nallava  ila thaan. Aana una nalla paathupen. Nee enaku venum. Una vidamaten  epavum, epavum..... ( harini dont cry, I like you so much. I'm not a good man and I accept that. But I'll take care of you. I want you. I wouldn't let go of you, never)

As they were staring at eachother Anbu could here sounds from downstairs. He pulled a protesting Harini's downstairs. As he came down, he saw a tied up Tips on the floor kneeling and a boy was near the window as someone had their hands on his throat with a blade. Harini saw this and gasped. 

Harini tried to go to her friends but Anbu held her back. The group didn't know what to do. Should they save Chittu or should they help Harini.  Harini cried seeing her best friend in danger. She pleaded anbu to let Chittu go. 

Anbu: saavi uh kudu vituduren...( give me they keys and I'll let him go)

Anbu held harini in one hand and helped Tips to stand up and remove the tie to free his hands. Tips walked towards Napoleon and asked for the key..

Tips: ivlo nadanthum unaku avlo dhairiyam ah.. kudu ya saavi uh.. ( after all this happened, your still being brave enough, give me the keys)

The youngsters pleaded Napoleon to give him the keys. Napoleon felt defeated. He couldn't do anything to stop the gangsters. He couldn't see the two youngsters being threatened by the gangsters. And so, Napoleon reluctantly took the keys out of his pocket. He gave the keys to Tips who grabbed it and smirked. 

Tips threw the key to Anbu who was behind him.  Anbu smirked. He shot two brids in one stone..

Another chapter uploaded. As many of you were eagerly waiting.

Read  vote and comment my readers.

Thank you.. 😊