23

The next day...

Harini woke up and blinked her eyes to adjust to the surrounding. She looked around to find Anbu, but he wasn't there. Maybe he was downstairs? She shrugged it off and went to shower. After 20 mins, Harini came out of the bathroom freshly showered and she changed her clothes. She combed her hair and applied moisturizer and some lip balm. 

Harini skipped down the stairs to see the men all working and she searched for Anbu,but couldn't find him. Harini then spotted Tips who was ordering around and went to him. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around. 

Har: Anbu enga..( where's Anbu?)

Tips seemed a little off and he wondered what to Harini. As he was thinking, Harini shaked him.

Har: una thaan kekuren, Anbu enga? ( I'm asking you, where's Anbu?)

Tips: athu avan oru mukiyamana velaya veliya poyirkan, vanthudivan.. ( he's gone out for an important work,he'll come soon)

Harini could feel that Tips was acting differently and he hadn't spoke clearly. She felt something different but the shrugged it off. Harini the ate breakfast and was sitting watching everyone work. She couldn't talk to anyone as everyone were busy. She sighed and went upstairs to the room. She took a notebook was sketching something for timepass.

2 hours passed and Harini looked out of the window to see 2 cars entering the area. She then saw Adaikalam and few others coming out of the first car.  From the second car, Anbu came out and closed the door. He went to the other side and opened it. From inside, came a girl. 

Harini frowned seeing the girl holding Anbu's hand as she walked out. Harini could see that Anbu was being very careful around the girl and she wondered who this mystery girl could be? She looked a bit older than her. 

The group outside started to walk in and Harini kept her book aside and rushed downstairs. She saw all the men gathered around waiting for them. And Harini jumped up to see them entering. Harini then sneaked around and stood in corner so she was hidden and could also hear what the were speaking.

Adai: ithu yaaru nu neraya peruku theriyathu, athanala na solren. Ivanga thaan Rachel, Rolex oda thangachi. Konjo days inga stay panni ela work uh gavanipanga..( many of you don't know who she is, so I'll tell you, this is Rachel, younger sister of Rolex. She will be staying here for sometime and look over the work done here)

The men around started whispering among themselves. Harini wondered who this 'Rolex' is is ?. And his sister.? What's so big about them? 

After some explanation, the men had dispersed to continue with their work. Harini stood in a corner not knowing what to do? Rachel had noticed Harini and asked about her to Anbu.

Rac: athu yaaru..( who's that?)

Anbu looked at Harini with an unknown emotion. Harini looked at him for his reply. 

Anbu: athu... athu enoda friend... Harini. ( that.. that's my friend Harini)

Rac: ohhh friend ah..?!

As Anbu said that Harini felt shocked. Why would he say that? Was she just a friend? Rachel looked at Harini up and down. She had an evil glint in her eyes and she smirked seeing Harini's reaction. 

Rac: hi Harini..

Harini looked at Rachel and then at Anbu. And she turned and walked away ignoring them. Anbu felt disappointed at Harini's behavior to Rachel, but then shrugged it off. Anbu then proceeded to show around the factory and its operations. Harini walked towards Tips and dragged him away so they could talk. 

Har: yaaru intha Rachel.. romba over ah panra..( who's this Rachel.. ?)

Tips: athu Rolex oda thangachi. Rolex thaan ela drug syndicatekum leader. Avaru ah yaarum paathathu ila. Romba terror aana aalu. Avaroda thangachiyum konjo apdithaan. Vela epdi nadakuthu nu paaka vanthurka..( that's Rolex's younger sister. Rolex is the leader to all the drug syndicates. No one has seen him till now. He's very terrorizing. His sister is also somewhat like him. She's come here to look over the work done here)

Har: Aana Anbu yen konjo different uh behave panran. Athuvum avakita ena avanoda friend nu solran. Naa ena friend ah avanuku.. ( why is Anbu behaving like that. He's saying that I'm his friend to her. Am I his friend ?)

Tips: antha Rachel ku Anbu mela oru kannu iruku. Epavum avankitaye thaan pesuva. Anbu pinadiye suthuva. Konjo years munadi thaan coincidence uh meet pananga oru drug based meeting la. Apo la irnthu ipdi thaan. Anbu kuda konjo friendly uh palaguran aana antha ponnu avana love panathu.. ( that Rachel has her eyes on Anbu. She would always talk with him. She would follow him everywhere. Few years back, they met in a drug based meeting. Since then she's like this. Anbu is a bit friendly towards her but that girl is in love with him. )

Har: ena love uh.. ena dhairiyam avaluku..( what? She's in love with him? How dare she?)

Tips: iru iru ethvum kovathula pannathe. Ava thaane love panra nu sonan. Anbu love panran nu solalalaye.. ( wait wait don't do anything in anger. I told that she loves not not Anbu. )

Har: hmph aana Anbu avakita ena verum friend nu thane sonan...( hmph but Anbu told her that I'm just a friend.)

Tips: poi kelu, unaku illatha urimaya..( go and ask him you have all the rights)

Har: poren iniki iruku avanuku..( I'm going, he's gonna get nicely from me.)

Harini walked towards the stairs and asked one of the men where Anbu was and they told her that he was upstairs. Harini walked up towards the room. The room was closed and before she could open it, the door opened and a hand pulled her in and slammed the door shut.

Dharsha Gupta as Rachel...

You guys can imagine anyone you want

Makkale I'm sooo sorry for not updating for sooo long. Please forgive your author. 

I hope the chapter makes it up to the time I hadn't uploaded.

Well I couldn't update the story because of two reasons.

1. I didn't know what to write and

2. I was watching the vampire diaries and fangirling over it. 

I'll make sure to update sooner. Sorry guys and 

Thank you 😊 💓