4

Anbu had the keys now. He found his girl aswell.

Anbu was thinking deeply. He has to go and open the door upstairs and bring the guys from outside.

He gave the keys back to Tips and told him to open the cell upstairs.

Anbu waited for his brother and the others to come down from the cell. Harini tried to escape from his grip and his one glare made harini quiet down.

Tips had opened the cell and the men came down. As they descended the stairs, Adaikalam glared at the group who were standing in a corner.

He then turned to see his brother who was tightly holding the hand of a girl. Adaikalam stared at Harini and she cowered behind Anbu instinctively. Adaikalam looked at Anbu and Anbu nodded. Adaikalam sighed. He knew Anbu would not let Harini go and having her around would be problematic for them. But he was also happy that Anbu found someone in his life.

Adaikalam looked at Napoleon and the others. He was so angry as they made him frustrated. He took a blade and went to them. Harini pleaded anbu to stop his brother from hurting them. Anbu also wanted them dead, but seeing Harini cry, his thoughts swayed. 

Har: neenga thaan soningale, door open panna engala ethum panamatinga nu, please avangala vidunga. Unga annan thaan veliya vanthutaru la apro yen.. ( you told that if we open the door, you wouldn't do anything to us, please let them go. Your brother is out now, so why..)

Ambu: anna avangala vidu,namma sarakku edukura veliya paakalam. Police kaaranunga varathukulla kelambidalam...( brother, let them go, we have to retrieve our drugs. Before the police comes we have to take everything and leave)

Adaikalam was shocked. He knew how ruthless Anbu could be,but now he's letting them go.  Adaikalam sighed and threatened them, if word gets out, he would find each one of them and kill them mercilessly.

The blue shirt and two others went to open the main door. And then all the others who were outside rushed in. They tried to fight the group, but on Anbu's signal they stopped. Adaikalam asked Napoleon where they've hidden the drugs and he showed them the place. He ordered his men to quickly and safely the the drugs back ro their warehouse.

20 mins later, all the drugs were taken away and most of the men had left, expect a few close to Anbu and Adaikalam. Anbu had told his brother to leave first as he's been in police station for long.  Adaikalam left along not before threatening them once again.

Now only Anbu, Harini, Tips, Ram and the group were there. All this while Anbu hadn't let go of Harini's hand.  Anbu spoke something to Ram in hushed voices so others couldn't hear. He then proceeded to leave dragging Harini along.

Har: ena panringa ena vidunga...( What are you doing let me go)

Anbu: naathan sonene una vidamaten nu...( I told you that I wouldn't let you go)

Har: ena enga kutitu poringa, na yen varanum..( where are  you taking me. Why should I come with you)

Anbu: inimey nee enkuda thaan irukanum. Una engayum anupamaten..( you're going to stay with me from now. I'm not letting you leave)

Harini got angry and tried to push him off. She struggled and suddenly she yanked her hand away from his and slapped him hard.. she felt angry and did this without thinking. 

The slap given by Harini made Anbu angry. He felt rage, but he controlled himself from lashing out on her. He gritted his teeth and took a cigarette and lit it up. He rook a few puffs to calm him down. Tips and Ram looked at Anbu bewildered. They've never seen Anbu being so patient. If it was someone else in Harini's place, that person would be dead by now. 

Anbu: ena kovapaduthathe harini, sonna olunga kelu...( don't make me angry Harini, listen to me)

He tried to touch Harini but she backed away. He sighed and threw his cigarette away. He went near her and pulled her closer. Anbu put his hands on her waist and lifted her. He threw her over his shoulder and carried her out in caveman style. Harini beat his back with her small fists which did nothing to the strong Anbu. She cried and pleaded him to let her go but her pleas fell into deaf ears. 

Harini's friends tried to go after her, but they couldn't do anything as Ram had stopped them going out and Anbu had taken Harini in his car and drove away....

Another chapter uploaded. It's kind of small, but I'll write more in the next one.

Am I writing a good story....

If you have any suggestions of how the story should progress, let me know in the comments section.

Read, vote and comment makkale..

Thank you 😊 💓