4

"please Mr.Jeon, just give me two days.. I will complete the task within two days.."

"Of course I will give two more days.. I don't have any other choice though.." Jungkook said through his phone frustrated. The government villa project was getting on his nerves, in fact on everyone in office.

"But care to tell me what made you delay it for one week?"

"Mr. Jeon.. our workers went on vacation.."

"You must be joking right Mr.Hans.. don't tell me you are working without a back up resource.." Jungkook said angrily. This painting contractor made his task more difficult by delaying the work for one week.

"I am sorry Mr. Jeon... That won't be repeated.. I promise.."

"You better not.. I only gave you the tender because Namjoon sir recommended you.. but I can cancel your contract any time.. so be careful next time.. and don't come with silly excuses next time. There is only ten days to the scheduled date of hand overing and you didn't even complete the half of the villas..I am sure you are aware of the remaining work we have to do.." Jungkook reminded him.

"Yes Mr. Jeon.. it will be done in two days.. I promise.."

"Fine.." Jungkook finished the call sighing heavily. His head is throbbing out of the skull for the past two days due to this contractor. Such an irresponsible man.

It's been six months since he joined Habitat and things are going pretty well. Like the tag line of company, it became his second home. His colleagues are really friendly to each other , providing an ego-less working atmosphere.

He and Taehyung became in pretty good terms, they will talk to each other whenever they want,but strictly professional. Taehyung doesn't allow anyone to invade in his personal space and Jungkook respects his decision. So, like you warned before he became less nosy later. Things became less awkward between them since Taehyung understood that the other was not that much trouble.

And about Jungkook and Rowan, they became best buddies.

"Why are you shouting so much?"

Jungkook opened his eyes only to see a cute face peeking through his door with wide eyes. A smile bloomed on Jungkook's face seeing the cute human.

"Rowan... My buddy.." Jungkook called him excited. The little human came inside , looking around like scanning the room.

"Where were you buddy.. I didn't see you for a few days.." Jungkook asked while watching the other one observing his office.

"I stayed back in school.." he said rotating the globe with his tiny finger.

"Uhh..why?" Jungkook asked curiously placing his elbows on his desk.

"I had dance practice.. you know our annual day is coming.." the little man said with a serious face.

"Ohh.. I see.." Jungkook also played with him.

"Did you practice well? Can I see your performance now?" Jungkook asked eagerly.

"Sure.." Rowan left the globe and stood in the middle of his office finding space for his moves.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday..
A week..

Rowan started singing and dancing together and Jungkook shook his head matching with his beat.

The tiger is a good a dancer..

Every hour.. every minute.. every second..
You know night after night
I'll be fucking you right seven days a week...