21

This is for you ...@ thv_kuukkiiii

"everyone... I want to make an announcement..." Jungkook grabbed everyone's attention in cafeteria. Taehyung sat the holding his breath.

"So.. I decided to get married.." a gasp escaped from everyone's mouth. They didn't know when Jungkook became engaged.

"Who is that lucky person Jungkook?" Style teased him. Everyone else looked at him curious.

"The person is.. non other than.. Mr.Kim Taehyung..." Jungkook pointed to Tae who was sitting in nearby chair.

Silence.

Pin drop silence...

But everyone flinched when a high pitched voice screamed. Every curious eyes now turned to the person who screamed.

Ellie..

She sat there with clasped hands and teary eyes.

"Ahh.. my TaeKook ship.. finally it's sailing.." she said jumping in happiness. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other in confusion.

TaeKook?

"I told you they are in love.. what you have told me then.. they are just friends.. now look.. they are going to be married.. oh my God.." she said to Sarah, who was sitting there dumbfounded. But when the shock is overcame, every one cheered and whistled for the couple. They wished the couple a happy and prosperous life together.

Taehyung and Jungkook took deep breath after getting positive response from their colleagues.
________________________

Yeonjun sat fiddling his fingers for nth time now. He was nervous as hell. He sat there head hung low and looked at his lap. Stealed glances occasionally to the man Infront of him, standing with crossed arms and a blank face.

Yeonjun is currently sitting in Jungkook's office. Jungkook is sitting on his chair and enjoying the drama going on in front.

What drama?

The angry Taehyung ordered Yeonjun to sit Infront of him in chair. but for the last five minutes he only glaring at younger, nothing said. Yeonjun sweating profusely since silence is the best torture.

"I..I am.. sorry.." Yeonjun said slowly looking up.

"Sorry for what?" Taehyung asked in a deep voice making both Yeonjun and Jungkook gulp.

Oh boy.. he looks scary..

"Sorry for not telling you..." Yeonjun whispered. Taehyung's face lit up hearing that.

He was sorry to not letting him know, not for falling for her. Good thing.

"How long?" Taehyung asked him again.

"T.three years.." Yeonjun stuttered. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

Three years?

"How did you meet?" Taehyung continued his interrogation.

"Um.. when I came to give you the file on that day.." Yeonjun said pointing towards imaginary back days.

"What?" Taehyung asked shocked. once Yeonjun came to his house, his mom and Jihyo was there.. precisely it was the last time they came after Taehyung said them not to come anymore.

Yeonjun nodded looking down.

"So you will take care of her?" Taehyung asked controlling his laughter. He can't resist the younger's afraid face. Jungkook, very well knows that Taehyung teasing Yeonjun enjoyed the drama, revolving in his chair.