7

"Yeonjunaah.. just contact the site engineer trainee in RK.. tell him to update yesterday's and today's work together this evening.. I think that guy forgot to do yesterday's update.." Jungkook said checking his notepad.

"Sure hyung.. he must have forgotten to do that since he is new..but the guy is a quick learner.. he can also handle the labours so well.." Yeonjun praised the trainee who recently joined the company. Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Jungkook.. just give me the report of that shopping mall.." you entered his office with your two phones in both hands. Jungkook took the report from his shelf and gave it to you.

"Thanks.." you took a seat and started flipping the pages. Jungkook and Yeonjun looked at each other confused.

"Y/n Noona.. what happened? Is there any problem?" Yeonjun asked.

"No yeonjunaah.. it's just Style told me to cross check the reinforcement detailing of the footing.. there is a confusion in design I think.. he is out of town so he just want the photos.." you said while clicking the pictures.

"Ohh.. okay.. I will go then.." Yeonjun said to you and Jungkook.

"Don't forget to remind that guy.." Jungkook once more said to Yeonjun.

"Uhh Jungkook... I am so done with this painting contractor.." there comes a frustrated Taehyung with another complaint.

It's been one month since Rowan's accident and he is fully recovered now. Taehyung started came to office and the bonding between him and Jungkook goes upwards.

"What did he do now?" Jungkook asked with a done face.

"No matter how many times I told him which mix I want, he always come up with his own choice.. then why I am here sitting as an architect.. he could have done it with him accordingly.." Taehyung shook his head and took a seat beside you. You chuckled seeing his pouty face.

"I am gonna cancel the contract with him.. I am also so done with him from the start.. he behaves like he knows everything.. of course he has experience more than us, but it's doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants.. we are doing it as client's favour.." Jungkook huffed in anger.

"Do what you want.." you gave him the permission and he grinned in return.

"But.. from the next project.." you said with a sheepish smile. Taehyung and Jungkook groaned together in return. Of course how he can cancel the contract at the end of the project. It will only increase his head ache.

"Forget the tension guys.. what is the weekend plan?" You asked the guys excited.

"Look who is saying.. the owner of the company.." Jungkook said in a sarcastic tone. Taehyung chuckled while scrolling through his phone.

"We have jimin's party to blast.." you said while clasping your hands excited and taehyung's smile dropped hearing the news. How badly he wants to attend the party.

"I just bought a gorgeous lilac dress for myself.. you should have seen that dress.." you said excited.

"Yeah.. I am sure the dress must be pretty.. but not on you.." Jungkook taunted you while sticking his tongue out. Taehyung pursed his lips not to laugh.

"Oh really.." you glared at him back. Jungkook laughed seeing your pissed face.

"Tae.. aren't you coming?" You asked to Taehyung who was enjoying the situation very well.

"Y/n.. you know what it is.. then why are you asking again and again?" Tae asked with a done face. Jungkook also looked at you with same expression. He agrees that Taehyung is right now.