24🔞

This is for you.. @play_with_your_heart.. thank you for voting💜

After the first kiss the couple couldn't resist themselves from throwing them on each other whenever they got a chance.

Jungkook being the horny one among them, literally ate his husband's lips, even in the office. But after you strictly warned him that 'no office romance' he somehow managed to control his urge in office. But that doesn't mean you can restrict him from kissing his husband in the car. He will pull Taehyung by his nape and kiss him hard when the moment they sat on their car.

Horny bunny.

It's been six months the couple got married. Everything going peaceful than they imagined except one thing.

Their possessive son.

He wants Jungkook all the time when they are home. And Jungkook being best father, couldn't say no to that puppy eyes. And this made Taehyung the most jealous man in the world.

Yeah.

He is jealous of his own son. Because he owns his husband. They should have to wait for their son to sleep if they want some private moments.

Once Rowan was sleeping on the afternoon, and the couple took the chance and was starting a steamy session but got interrupted by their son again. He came out of his room asking 'why are you eating mom's lips dad???'

Just great.

After that the couple decided they will only make out after he slept at night.. or when he is not present at home.

Talking about make out, you must wondering how their 'first time ' went right?

It was so embarrassing and romantic.

Even after them kissing all the time, Jungkook didn't initiate any further attempts to do anything more than kissing Taehyung. He thought to take things slow, doesn't want to make Taehyung uncomfortable.

But he didn't know that his husband was waiting for him to do more with him.

Yeah.

Taehyung was craving for Jungkook but he hesitated to take the lead due to shyness. But Jungkook all the time kissed and teased Taehyung, but left him as horny and Taehyung had to take care of his own body in the washroom.

Even after three months Jungkook didn't make any improvements, Taehyung became pissed. So he decided to take the lead. But in a special way.

He decided to celebrate their unity on Jungkook's birthday.. a memorable birthday gift for Jungkook.

Taehyung contacted his best friend and asked him to take Rowan away from them for a day. Jimin teased him to the core must be an understatement. Even he told Taehyung that he must be the first mother feeling jealous for his son and husband. Taehyung heard everything that Jimin wants to say, knowing he is pulling his leg for fun.

As requested, Jimin came and took Rowan with him to play with his girl. Rowan happily went to the sleepover even though his dad was sulking. Not knowing his husband's evil plan, Jungkook tried to convince his son to not go. He will be missing his son. But Taehyung somehow managed to tame the bunny and let Rowan go with Jimin.

But later Jungkook was happy with that decision. Why?

Because they made love.. for the first time.

Jungkook was shocked to see his husband only in a red silk shirt when he came out of washroom. He immediately turned around thinking Taehyung was changing and he came in between. But he was wrong..