💫Bonus💫

"I can't believe this Jungkook.. how can he do that?" Taehyung pulled his hair frustrated. The anger and frustration was reflected in his eyes since he got that phone call. He fiddled his fingers restless.

Jungkook silently watched his husband while controlling the steering wheel. Even though Taehyung is showing anger outside, he can see the underlying worry in his words.

"Do you remember the last time? He beat someone saying that boy bullied Jo.. God knows today what will be his reason..uhh.. he is only seventeen for fuck sake.." Taehyung kept saying, don't know to whom.

The couple was in a meeting with a client when Jungkook got a phone call from the school. The principal wants him in his office right now.

His tensed face was enough to read Taehyung that something was wrong. Jungkook was trying not to let him know, he will definitely make a scene at home. But the angry tiger has his own ways and Jungkook gave up. Now they are on their way to school, no matter what.

"I don't know where he learned these things.. he is so violent nowadays.." Taehyung continued his bickering. He looked at his husband pissed off.

"Did the cat catch your tongue? Why the hell are you not saying anything?" Taehyung was irritated.

"Tae.. we don't know what happened at school.. so.. calm down.." Jungkook said calmly and held Tae's one hand.

Taehyung looked at his husband for a moment and sighed. Jungkook was true.

"I.. I don't know kook.." he said lowly.

"He is a teenager Tae.. and we know how he will behave.. this is the age at he changes Tae.. both physically and mentally.. he himself must be confused about everything.. he must be struggling to choose right and wrong.. we have to be there for him.. patiently.. we know our Rowan is the best son whomever asking for.. we just have to be a little patient and help him.. and give him some space.. you know he is a human also.." Jungkook said calmly, caressing Taehyung's knuckles with his thumb.

"God.. Jungkook.." Taehyung shook his head in disbelief and chuckled.

"You are unbelievable.." Taehyung said smiling. Look how his husband handled him in a minute.

That's the magic of Jeon Jungkook that Taehyung experiencing in the last eleven years. His life became a beautiful fairy tale with so much chaos. Of course they have two boys to handle.

Jeon Rowan may not be Jungkook's biological son, but his behaviour resembles more of him. He was like a sea.. calm and relaxing most of the time. But.. if someone touches his family, he will induce a tsunami. Just like Jungkook.

His dad.

His hero.

His buddy.

His relationship with Jungkook is older than with Taehyung actually.

They reached at school and walked towards the principal's office. Jungkook never left taehyung's hand. When they reached the office they saw their little munchkin sobbing, circled their daughter from another couple.

Jeon Juwan.

"Jo.." Taehyung hurried to his younger son and took him in his embrace.

"Mom... Hyung..." He pointed towards the door while sobbing.

"It's ok Bubba.. don't cry.. mom and dad is here..um.." Taehyung pecked his cheeks and said while wiping his tears. Jungkook patted his head lovingly and looked at the girl near them.

Park Ara.

"Baby.." Jungkook looked at the girl, whose beautiful eyes were not ready to meet his.

"Ara.. you okay?" Jungkook asked while caressing her head. She looked up at him slowly. But her look taken aback Jungkook a little.