Season 4 Episode 3: Broken Toys

(A/U: The outfits up top are Winona and Sequoia's

(A/U: The outfits up top are Winona and Sequoia's. The men's outfit is Little Creek's outfit. Winona's dress, Shirt and leggings along with Sequoia's dress, Shirt and pants are made of buckskin animal hide.)

NARRATION

Third POV

"Previously on The Walking Dead. While searching for a place to call home, AJ, Winona, Sequoia and I found an old boarding school, run by kids, deep in the forest. Their leader was a guy named Marlon. And AJ pulled the trigger." Clementine said. "Clementine told AJ that what he'd done was murder. That he'd have to atone for it. AJ decided he was a murderer." Winona said. "The other kids agreed. They voted to kick us out. I thought we'd never return. Then... AJ, Clementine, Sequoia and I were attacked by Abel, one of the raiders Marlon had given the twins to. He was with someone I thought we'd never see again... Lilly. We were almost eaten by walkers, when suddenly... one of them spoke to me. His name was James. An ex-Whisperer who didn't believe in killing walkers. He helped us treat AJ, but without real medicine, he wouldn't make it. The kids didn't turn away the sad sight of AJ, and let us back inside. After Clem told them how we could defend the school against the raiders, they were willing to let us stay. At least until the fight." Winona said.

"I decided to help Louis tune his piano. He opened up to me. And I admitted I had feelings for him. He had the same ones." Clem said. "Then the raiders finally came. They busted open our gates, but the kids stayed hidden as planned. Until Tenn ran out of cover, hoping for a chance to learn about his missing sisters. The bomb went off, and attempting to save Tenn, Mitch threw himself at Lilly, and got a knife to the throat. With only a second to decide..." Winona said. "I fired, and saved Violet. They got away with three of our friends. And we had no idea where they'd gone. But we knew someone who did." Clementine said.

COURTYARD

Winona's POV

Clementine walks through the courtyard. Willy holds Mitch's hand and cries. Mitch's face has been covered with a cloth. Ruby is digging a grave. "Mitch... I... I..." Willy said. Clementine walks up to Mitch. "At the start, I was so little, and... and Mitch looked after me. People said he was a dick sometimes, but he was always nice to me. And now, now he's gone. Stabbed in the eye by some asshole who never even knew his name." Willy said. Clementine puts her hand on Willy's shoulder.