Season 4 Episode 2: Suffer The Children

(A/U: The outfits up top are Winona and Sequoia's

(A/U: The outfits up top are Winona and Sequoia's. The men's outfit is Little Creek's outfit. Winona's dress, Shirt and leggings along with Sequoia's dress, Shirt and pants are made of buckskin animal hide.)

NARRATION

Previously on The Walking Dead. AJ, Sequoia, Winona and I had been searching, for a long time. For some place we could call home. Just when we thought we'd found a huge stash of food, it turned out to be a trap. That could've been the end. But Winona and I woke up... and found Winona and I'd been saved by two guys named Marlon and Little Creek. The leader of a community living inside an old boarding school. It felt like a chance at having a home. A real one. We had to go back to the train station, to see if any food survived the explosion. But someone else had the same idea.

"I didn't want to risk it. So I let him take some of the food and leave. I found Marlon and Brody in the basement that night, arguing about the man we'd seen. And I learned why Brody was so afraid. The man was part of a group of raiders they'd run into a year ago. Marlon traded Tennessee's older sisters to the raiders, to keep himself safe. He attacked Brody, and locked me in the basement with her. When she turned, I had to stop her. Marlon stole AJ's gun and tried to convince them I had murdered Brody. Louis backed me up. I told him we could fix things together. With everyone against him, the fight went out of Marlon. I told him he could stay, but he couldn't be our leader. But then, Marlon was dead... and AJ pulled the trigger. He remembered what I taught him. To save the last bullet for himself." Clementine said.

DORMITORY

Sequoia's POV

Sequoia and Winona are with Clem and AJ in their room. Clementine wakes up and gets out of bed. AJ, Winona and Sequoia are already awake; he brings a cup of coffee to Clem. "Made you some coffee. It was in the kitchen. Tenn said that I could have some. I didn't steal it." AJ said. Clem takes the coffee cup and has a sip. "I'm surprised you remember how to make it. We haven't had coffee in a long time. "You put it in hot water." Sequoia said. "You're right. Thanks." Clem said. "Last night, with Marlon? I heard Louis, and... what he called me. Am I a murderer?" AJ asks.

FLASHBACK

Clem and the rest of the group are in the courtyard. "No!" Little Creek said. "Oh, my God!" Omar said. "Shit!" Violet said. "We could get medicine... from the nurse's office!" Ruby said. "He's dead! The kid blew his brains out!" Mitch said. "You shot him! He's dead. You're a murderer! Marlon, he... he was down. You had him beat! You promised Marlon! You said you'd help him fix things! You got Marlon to give up. You saw how broken he was. You just... you just stood there while AJ... What the fuck did you teach this kid?!" Louis said.