You saved me.So I saved you

The two locked eyes.The warm feeling returned like it had the first time Lloyd stared into Harumi's Pretty pearls for eyes.He watched as the look of worry was spread across her face.Lloyd had watched everyone he loved die.Whether it was true or not it didn't matter.

All the pain she had caused him didn't matter to him.She may have cut him however she also healed him.She was the only one who could make him feel something other than depression.She made him happy.Its pathetic to think that he still loved her after everything.It made him sick.Churn inside.It burned.But some reason he liked it?He liked the pain she gave him.

He liked her.It didn't matter if her feelings for him werent real.They were real to him and that's all that mattered.He couldn't just let her die like the others.

I can't let this happen!She doesn't deserve to share the same fate her parents had!

In a single second Lloyd had , gently, dropped skylor And jumped to the other buildings.Last place her saw Harumi was now falling through the roof.Adrenaline was the only the fueling his aching body.His gash was bleeding and he could feel his conscious fading slightly.Through the dust he saw her.Funny enough, The one who got away couldn't as she was trapped under heavy pieces of brick and wood.

"Lloyd just go!I don't deserve to be saved."She said frowning.

"Can you be Quiet for once Quiet one?I'm not letting you die."Lloyd yelled moving the rubble.She felt some pain leave so she pushed aswell.

"After everything I've done?You would still save me?"Harumi said.

"YES!Now shut up!"Lloyd yelled as the rubble was pushed off completely.

"Why?"Harumi said as Lloyd picked her up.

"Because I Lo-Look out!"Lloyd pushed her into safety as the building collapsed onto him.

"Lloyd!?"Harumi screamed moving small pieces.Thats all she could lift as she wasn't as strong as Lloyd.After his hand was visible she tugged and pulled him out.Her safe house wasn't too far and she could treat him there.She'd better move before the masters of amber and water would come to find Lloyd.

*

Harumi had laid him down and started working on him.She removed his gi carefully not trying to hurt him anymore.She stared slightly before turning away to prevent herself from looking like a weirdo.

His body ached and dried blood had surrounded an open wound.She wiped the blood before cleaning it to make sure there were no infections.Soft grunts confirming pain echoed from his lips.

She wrapped the bandage around his waist covering up his Six pack which made her frown a little.He breathed slowly which worried her.She found some of his spare clothes she had kept for him and slipped them on his unconscious body.She lifted some hair showing more of his face.She gently started rubbing his cheek before he felt a hand grab her own.

"Morning."She smirked as Lloyd sat up.

"What h-happened?"Lloyd said as he held his head.

"You don't remember?"Harumi asked.

"All I remember is a building falling on me after I saved you."Lloyd said.

"My hero."Harumi smirked.

"Shut up."Lloyd said.He hated being teased.

"What were you gonna say to me when the building collapsed?"Harumi said as she sat on Lloyd's lap as she grabbed his chin so she could find the same comfort again.

"It was nothing."Lloyd said with a blush.Harumi giggled slightly.

"After everything I've done you can still love me?"Harumi said as she moved into his neck.

"Your addictive thats why.I can't live without you."Lloyd whispered as he felt Harumi smiled into him.

"Then why didn't you join me?All I wanted was us to be together."She whined.

"So you bring my dad back to kill me?I know nothing of love but I know That's not an act of love."Lloyd said.

"I thought by bringing your father back you would join me.Be with me."She whispered."I-Im sorry for everything I've done to you."Harumi said.

"It's fine.You make me feel better just by being here."Lloyd said as he hugged her tight.

"Well if I make you feel better then let me make you feel the best."She said as she kissed and licked his neck.