Shintaro

Rating:Fluff but dirty at the same time?

Lloyd shut his door ,in his private room, and put his stuff on the ground.Something didnt feel right about this place.The near deathly journey and the princess who latched herself onto Cole.He didnt have a good feeling about this pace.The moon had lit up his room as he looked out his window.He'd better get some sleep.His room was boiling so he took of his shirt.He put it on a desk next to him before he heard something behind him.He turned around to see a familiar pair of eyes stare at him.

"Hey Greenie."Harumi smiled closing his door completely.Lloyd was visibably shooken.Last time he saw her was prime empire and it weren't even her.She died right?

"H-Harumi?This isn't real.Your not real!I'm just going crazy right?"Lloyd stuttered.She started walking to him.Her fingers grabbed his chin bringing it closer to her as she kissed it.

"Does that feel real love?"Harumi Whispered planting more kisses on his cheek trailing down to his neck.It was real.He remembered how much he loved the feeling of her kissing him.

"It is you..."He said.

"Did you miss me?"She said, still in the crook of his neck.Lloyd held her waist close.

"Of course I did.H-How are you alive?"He asked.

"Don't worry about that.All that matters is I'm here now."She whispered.

"Why did you leave me?"Lloyd asked as his embrace tightened.

"Aw didn't know you loved me that much."She said

"Stop...stop flirting with me."Lloyd said.She giggled slightly.

"I'm surprised you didn't join me.But that doesn't matter.Your mine now~"That should've raised suspicion but his feelings were just happy that the one he loved was with him.He felt her smirk as she started licking and biting his neck teasing him.

He went back onto the bed as she followed.She sat in his lap as one hand intertwined his left pinning it to the pillow that his head rested on and the other stroked his cheek.She rolled her hips on his abs which made him moan slightly.She loved hearing Lloyd ecstasy.Her eyes stared at his perfect body then look to his lips.

"Can I?Can I kiss you?"Harumi asked stroking his cheek.Lloyd couldn't muster any words so Harumi took initiative and leaned in.Her tongue slipped past in seconds as her and Lloyd practically started making out.She was surprised that Lloyd actually kissed back so quickly.It pleased her.

After about a minute she pulled back wiping the string of saliva that connected their lips as she went into the crook of his neck.Lloyd laid there panting so Harumi's hand started wondering his body.Soon her lips did as well as she left bruises and marks over him.Lloyd bit his lip before her hands trailed to his lower region to which he stopped.

"I'll get there soon enough my love."She smirked.

"What do you want?Why are you here?"He asked.

"Do you not like my company baby?"She pouted.

"No I love your company it's just-"Lloyd accepted the nickname as his eyes got lost in hers.

"I almost forgot how pretty your eyes are.And to answer your question, I'm here for you.Like I said you are mine.You belong to me."She smiled stroking his cheek again.She was still quite possessive over him which he found cute.Lloyd melted into it.He felt safe with her.

"Sleep my ninja.Quiet one's got you."She whispered.He obeyed.Which in hindsight wasn't the best thing to do.She put his shirt back on as she didn't Mr F or The crystal king see what they done.Her crystal ship floated outside as the wall was 'removed'.She took the blonde and put him in the chair next to her.She smiled at his smile.She felt happy with him and now no one will take him away from her.