𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

[𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑]

                     ꧁"𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭"꧂

After singing we went to go stop other newsies.

"Everyone remain calm!" Davey said.

"Let's soak em!" I said.

"For Crutchie!" Jack said.

We went to fight until an army of men came and soon other newsies appeared. Even Brooklyn came. Gosh I remember I used to have a slingshot that Spot gifted me one. It had carved me and Spot's initials to show that we were dating. It was purple at the bottom and had kiss marks on it.

"Spot you came!" I yelled to Spot.

"Of course I did Renee." He winked at me.

As I was fighting someone was fighting back.

"I give up okay loser?" I said to the person.

I then kicked the person in the balls and twisted my foot on their ball to hurt them worse. They screamed in pain a lot as they grabbed their balls. I just smirked and blew a kiss to the person in horrible pain.

"Better luck next time!" I yelled towards him.

I fought more people making my fist start bleeding and there were cuts all over them and a dark shade of red.

Soon we pushed the other people back and Denton came with his picture taker. I climbed onto Jack shoulders and flipped the camera off as we both stared into each other's eye's deeply. All of us soon went to the diner to go take a break after the fight.

"Woah I look hot in the picture." I said looking at myself.

Both Spot and Jack stared at me smirking.

"Hey can we talk about how Jack and Renee are looking at each other?" Race said smirking.

"Oh yeah let's talk about that." Mush said.

Jack blushed heavily as I just smirked.

"Wait where am I?!" Spot complained.

"Will ya quit thinkin bout ur self?!" Jack said.

"Well you got us on the front page." Davey said

"You guys got urself on the front page. I just have to make sure you stay on there." Denton said.

"So what, you got urself on the papes what does that getcha?" Skittery said.

"Oh shut up you've been in a bad mood all day." I said to Skittery.