chaper 5

After about an hour alastor woke up but lucifer wasn't it the room alastor was a bit angry that lucifer was easily able to make him regress it made alastor feel weak every time he did. Soon Charlie walks in the room only to see alastor not in his normal suit and in a over sized shirt. "Hey al." Charlie said alastor looked at her and hid under the covers ashamed that he was in something that was 'not formal' in his words. Charlie went over to alastor gently pulling the covers off of him only to see that he was grabbing a pill bottle. Charlie quickly snatched the pill bottle away and read the label. They where suppression pills L suppressors one of the few things that were illegal in hell due to people going insane and killing so many people that they almost reached the power to fight a sin. "Al you can't have these! I have to tell dad...I'm sorry al." Charlie runs out the room before alastor could say anything.
.
.
.
a few minutes later
.
.
.
"What the fuck alastor!" Lucifer yells running into the room. Alastor had another bottle of suppressors in his hand it was obvious that he just took a few of them. Lucifer's eyes widen as he rushed over to alastor using his power to get the pills out of alastor's body thankfully they weren't fully devolved. Alastor was soon slipping as Lucifer yelled at him about how dangerous the pill were stopping when he saw alastor about to panic. Lucifer sighs unable to look at alastor when he was like this. Alastor cried unable not to without the suppressors he had become so dependent on them that he couldn't function without them. "Alastor? Al?" Lucifer asked but alastor didn't even acknowledge that his name was being called. "Bud? Al? Come on al stop ignoring me." Lucifer was beginning to become worried about alastor and rushed to grab alastor before he fell. Alastor had passed out.