chapter 6

Lucifer sighs as he holds alastor in his arms waiting for the deer to wake. Alastor was so stressed that he passed out in panic. "Mmm..."Alastor wakes up most likely regressed. Alastor half awake starts chewing on his clothes. "No no alastor" Lucifer says softly putting a pacifier in alastor's mouth. Alastor cuddled up closer to to the fallen angel. Charlie walked in and saw alastor regressed in made her heart melt as she hadn't seen alastor regressed before."is he ok?" Charlie asks her father. Lucifer smiles softly as he nods. Alastor coos a bit slowly opening his eyes it was obvious that he hadn't slept for a while or ate which saddened lucifer. Alastor yawned clinging to lucifer. Lucifer smirks a bit surprised that alastor was so clingy and even more surprised that he hadn't said a thing while regressed. "Hey bud did you have a nice nap?"Lucifer asks kindly. Alastor nodded chewing on the pacifier. Lucifer sees that alastor had easily destroyed the pacifier by chewing it so lucifer used his magic and poofed a alastor proof pacifier in his mouth replacing the chewn up one. "That better?"Lucifer asks. He gets a nod from alastor. Charlie looked around alastor's room for anything that could harm him finding several different pill bottles filled with suppressors and antidepressants most being deadly ones there are. Charlie disposes them and leaves.
.
.
.
1 hour later alastor is no longer regressed
.
.
.
"Now alastor why the fuck did you have the pills?"Lucifer asks. Alastor rolls his eyes and refuses to talk keeping his smile."Alastor this is serious!" Lucifer yells sternly. Alastor's ears pin to his head "they help me not to regress." He says after a few minutes.