Welp

So, Wilbur is a piece of shit!!

In all honesty, I chose to forget I ever wrote this. I started writing it in middle school while I was still a fan and finished it as I started to drift away from the fandom. I haven't associated with Wilbur or the DSMP in a good while, partly because I just grew out of it, and part of it being that a lot of the creators turned out to be terrible people.

I'm going to leave this story up.
1. This story has always been about the character not the cc.
2. I feel as though this story used to be such a big part of my life and I like to look back to see how far I've grown as a writer.
3. I know a lot of you guys enjoyed reading it, even if you don't want to read it anymore after recent news. (Totally understandable)

Finding this out about someone you used to look up to is terrible, but it's a good lesson on parasocial relationships. Youtubers, twitch streamers, or any creators on the internet are NOT your friends. "He would never do that!" You don't know that. You have no idea who anyone is behind closed doors. You only are seeing what they show. Never trust anyone online. Don't create this false narrative in your head based on what the creator allows you to perceive. They will let you down.

Everyone please take care of yourselves. Send all the love and support to Shelby. Any hate or negativity will be deleted.

Thank you. - fin