Chapter 33

# Meng Youran Divorce # # Meng Youran Chicken Baby # The two topics instantly became hot searches, and the discussion on the Internet exploded, bringing another wave of traffic to "Zai Zai".

"Do you blame mom?"

When Meng Youran asked this question, Gu Yueguo stepped forward, hugged Meng Youran suddenly, and shook his head desperately: "I don't! Why do you think so?" The

program team The traffic has soared. After all, there are not many opportunities to watch live broadcasts and eat melons.

"The paparazzi are so useless, the real owner has to break such explosive news himself," netizens commented.

Someone uncovered Meng Youran's trumpet. Her trumpet had few updates, but it turned out that she had already revealed her intention to divorce on her trumpet, but her marriage had always been stable and no one had noticed.

Netizens are all detectives. When they want to find something, they all hold a magnifying glass. No clue can escape the eyes of netizens.

You don't know if you don't expose her, but you won't know if you expose her. Meng Youran's wealthy ex-husband has a mistress outside, and the mistress is pregnant! The mistress of Meng Youran's wealthy ex-husband was also a ruthless person. She was a highly educated manager. She and her ex-husband fell in love through work.

In the past, Film Queen Meng's ex-husband had many affairs with women, but none of them directly threatened Meng Youran's status like this one.

But even so, if Meng Youran doesn't get divorced, netizens will completely understand. After all, it's all about money. Once you reach a position like her, getting a divorce is just peeling off a layer of skin. Meng Youran has always been a star among the stars. She was coaxed into marrying by a wealthy husband, and he held her and her daughter in his hands. She had never suffered any injustice, so when she saw her mistress openly and openly with her ex-husband, she asked her When she provocatively said that her husband no longer loved her and that she should give up her position, she was shocked.

No one knows what hell she went through during that time.

From the perspective of outsiders, even during that period, her relationship with her ex-husband was still close. Whether it was to protect the family or to protect the mistress, her ex-husband kept the news of his cheating very closely. Some of the news was also solved with money.

But by the time everyone saw Meng Youran again, that is, now, she was already single again. Of course, her wealth has shrunk significantly, and it cannot be compared to when she was Mrs. Gu.

However, she and her ex-husband broke up peacefully. He gave her a large amount of money and shares, and promised that Gu Yueguo would have a place in the company in the future, and that Gu Yueguo would always be the blood of the Gu family.

It is precisely because of this that Meng Youran has very high demands on Gu Yueguo. She was born into such a complicated family, and she was not qualified to be mediocre. Who allowed her to be reincarnated as her daughter, Meng Youran.

Ji Qiuqiu felt blessed. He looked at Meng Youran. Although he did not have the Internet or a mobile phone, he suddenly figured out Meng Youran's choice in the book. The book never mentioned Meng Youran's divorce. Until the end of the book, Meng Youran is with her wealthy husband.

If Ji Qiuqiu understood it correctly, it was very likely that Meng later compromised with her husband for Gu Yueguo and acquiesced to her husband's cheating.

Gu Yueguo needs many things, but the last thing she needs is the false love from her father who betrayed her family.

But when people make choices at the moment, they often tend to ignore what the person they love actually needs, and just rely on instinct to give her what they think is best. That's why regrets and tragedies in this world happen.