Chapter 144

Speaking of dramatic, even Ji Yusheng and Xiao Yanning did not expect that the villains would kill themselves without any effort on their part.

It was Ji Yusheng who called the police.

A strange man was caught on the spot by Ji Yusheng and Xiao Yanning. Ji Yusheng and the two disguised themselves and sneaked into the high-end ward. They saw Ji Yuan who was lying in bed. It was true that his condition was very serious and he could not move half of his body. It was not easy. To rescue him, all actions must rely on the caregivers.

It was difficult for him to speak while lying on the bed. All he could hear was his heavy breathing. He looked at him angrily, but the nurse was busy doing his own thing and had no time to pay attention to him.

When the time comes, the nurse doesn't care what Ji Yuan thinks, he can't say anything if he has an idea. When the time came, the nurse picked him up from the bed and took him downstairs to bask in the sun.

When they were pushed to the rooftop, the nurse received a call and left temporarily.

A black figure approached Ji Yuan, and a pair of leather-gloved hands grasped the handle of his wheelchair. Ji Yuanzi, who was once all-powerful, was sickly and vain, with a deformed mouth. He tried his best but could only make an unexplained whine. He struggled desperately, but because half of his body was paralyzed, he couldn't even get out of the wheelchair.

He finally experienced the deepest fear and the darkness without any light.

It's clearly daytime now, how dare they, how dare they?

It was obviously daytime and the sun was so bright, but he was cold and couldn't feel any warmth.

"Who are you and what are you doing? Caregiver! Are you a caregiver?"

Ji Yuaneng's wheelchair was getting closer to the edge of the rooftop stairs. It seemed that he was not going to push him down from the rooftop directly, but to let him go. Roll down the stairs.

"Help...help..."

The stairwell was getting bigger and bigger in front of his eyes, but his cry for help was just a few shallow grunts to the ears of others, and the slightest noise was covered up.

The world is big, but at this moment, there are only him and the mysterious man wearing black gloves.

He turned his head desperately, trying to take a look at the other person, but he couldn't do such a simple action even though he tried his best. He was so desperate and in pain.

His body seemed to be split in half.

It hurts, it hurts.

At the critical moment, Ji Yusheng appeared, and he and Xiao Yanning quickly subdued the man in black from behind.

Ji Yuan's eyes burst out with astonishing light again. Who, who saved him? He must be a businessman, he must be rich! He has as much money as he wants! The person who saved him must be deeply grateful.

In the next second, Ji Yusheng's face appeared in front of him.

The moment he saw Ji Yusheng, Ji Yusheng wanted to retreat in fear when he saw him, but he had no way out.