Chapter 128

Ward.

Immediately afterwards, Shen Cong made a shooting motion and the apple core went into the basket.

yes.

Xiao Yanning: ...

Is there anyone left who can take care of this child?

Good brother, fuck his good brother, he suspected that Shen Cong was mocking his age but he had no evidence.

He is only a little louder than Ji Yu! A little bit!

-After

the accident on the set, Ji Yusheng clearly felt that there were many more people around him to protect him, and the security staff around him was as airtight as an iron barrel.

Whenever he wanted to go up to talk to them and ask them about their situation, these bodyguards avoided him as if they hadn't seen him.

Although, is he really not blind?

Until one day, Ji Yusheng couldn't bear it anymore.

He blocked the black-clad bodyguard in the toilet and said in front of him, "You are the person sent by Xiao Yanning, right?"

The bodyguard was neither advancing nor retreating: he was careless.

Ji Yusheng: "You go back and bring a message to Mr. Xiao. Our crew has been upgraded now. You don't need to come. You guys are here every day and it has a bad influence." After Ji Yusheng said this, the bodyguard

disappeared briefly. for one day.

Ji Yusheng breathed a sigh of relief.

However, just after sending away several bodyguard brothers, Yu Hanshuang joined the team.

Early in the morning, Ji Yusheng was putting on makeup in the dressing room when he suddenly heard a lot of noise outside.

Ji Yusheng: "It's so lively, what are you doing?"

Ji Yusheng asked curiously.

The makeup artist's assistant came in from outside and said excitedly: "Teacher Yu is here and has prepared breakfast for the whole crew, coffee, milk tea, and a lot of delicious food. The wives of rich people are different. They haven't worked for so many years, and when they come out to work, It's such a big deal."

After she finished speaking with excitement on her face, she noticed an unusual silence in the dressing room.

Behind Ji Yusheng, her master shook his head desperately at her, and made a dead move with his hand on her neck. But the little girl still finished speaking in one breath, and only after finishing speaking did she realize that it was bad.

She was still holding the ham sandwich given by Yu Hanshuang in her hand, and the aroma wafted out.

The assistant suddenly realized that she had said the wrong thing.

She hurriedly looked for the trash can: "Ah, bah, Yu Hanshuang must be a cat crying and a mouse pretending to be compassionate. The weasel is not well-intentioned when giving New Year greetings to the chicken. Anyway, it's good to do it in such a high-profile way and to give so many delicious food to him. He must not be well-intentioned. If you don't eat, I won't eat." Just throw it away."

Ji Yusheng waved his hand: "Forget it, food is innocent, don't waste it."

The assistant looked at Ji Yusheng and then at the sandwich in his hand.

Ji Yusheng: "You go out to eat, I don't like the taste."

Assistant: "Oh!" The assistant apologized to Ji Yusheng again and again, and slipped out with a look of regret on his face.