Chapter 5

Ji Yusheng took Ji Qiuqiu back to his home in Yunya City.

The house is a small apartment in the city center with a convenient location. It is the only property left to him by his biological mother who died.

At that time, he agreed to leave the Ji family, and the only thing he took with him was his mother's inheritance, the real estate certificate of this small apartment.

This apartment has never been rented out and has been left idle. We usually ask a property manager to take care of it.

Because it took too long to hold back, when Ji Yusheng took Ji Qiuqiu in, Ji Qiuqiu sneezed hard because of the dust in the air.

Ji Qiuqiu's little face wrinkled up and his eyes turned red.

The furniture in the small apartment was covered with white cloth. Ji Yusheng awkwardly put Ji Qiuqiu on the ground and found that there was not even a place to sit.

He urgently cleared out a clean area, and then put Xiao Qiuqiu on the sofa to let him rest.

Ji Qiuqiu shook his short legs and watched Ji Yusheng busy here and there like a bee, but he was too busy to understand and sighed helplessly.

Young Master Qiuqiu used to live in a big villa with countless servants. Who knew that modern people with high housing prices would already have a small amount of assets to live in an 80-square-meter house in the city center!

In Xiao Qiuqiu's eyes, their family's conditions are indeed very difficult.

Xiao Qiuqiu sighed. Sure enough, he still had to find a way to support the family!

This family cannot live without him.

After a while, the program team of "Baby Goes Forward" made a sudden attack.

They came to visit without greeting any of the guests.

The main focus is an unprepared variety show effect.

Unexpectedly, the Ji family and his son really brought out the dramatic effect for them -

when the cameraman of the program team appeared at the door of Ji Yusheng's house with a camera, in the lens, there was a piece of household dust used to cover the center of the living room. The white cloth in the bag is inflating a big round bulge.

Then, this big bulge was squirming in a weird way.

Program crew members behind the camera:?

What kind of weird supernatural scene is this?

In the camera, they saw a small human head slowly emerging from the strange white cloth.

Ji Yusheng was busy opening the door for the program crew while frantically trying to pull his cub out.

Finally, Ji Qiuqiu was pulled out from a pile of white cloth by his father. Because he had climbed too hard just now, his head and face were covered with dust.

What was originally a cute little white and tender glutinous rice dumpling turned into a big gray painted face.

The staff of the program worked very hard not to burst out laughing.

Ji Qiuqiu saw the familiar planning girl again. She winked at him behind the staff. After the young lady's strong request, she got her wish and became the exclusive planner of Qiuqiu's group.

Qiuqiu greeted her brothers and sisters with a sweet voice.

"Giegie, hello Jiji."

The young lady touched Xiao Qiuqiu's little head. The hair on the top of his head was soft and rua-like. It wasn't until Qiuqiu's big watery eyes looked at the planning girl in confusion that she realized in surprise, why was her hand stuck to Qiuqiu's head and unable to move down?